Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

I'm praying they changed it to FCFS on SNKRS, that's an easy 4 pairs for me. I doubt it though, sounds too good to be true.

Not trying to reignite app talk, but feel like I could be good at Footaction in South Florida. We literally have one FA store getting them down here and luckily it's pretty close to me, so I was able to check in yesterday for the full 6 min head start. I just saw the mall is closed tomorrow due to the hurricane so anyone who was waiting till the last day to check in (tomorrow) is screwed. I also feel like most Miami heads didn't bother since it would have been a bit of a drive. Hoping I can lock up this pair and not even have to deal with SNKRS. Early pics look dope.

classxsick classxsick

Your best bet is to call the store and find out when the store manager (not an assistant manager, the store manager) is working, and then go into the store with your girl and explain that she has to work unexpectedly. Then you can ask if you'll be able to pick up the shoes for her (offer to bring her ID when you pick up the shoes). If you call or wait until Saturday they're probably gonna tell you no. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom