Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minor updates added to 1st page!

Lebron X's (more info to come)
*Corks* (very limited amount, select HOH stores and online.. I would call stores on the 23rd)
*black/pink/orange* (sorry don't know names)

Thunder 4's will now be available in select Finishline stores also and not just online.

**More info to come**
The black/pink/orange lebrons should be the Floridians.

whats the possibility of a restock on the Lebron IX's ?

None.

OLIVE 9's INCLUDED?
smile.gif

lol

Lebron X Floridians are restocking... yet they are at outlets. FML.

The Internet may explode between the 88's and Corks... i'll clean up the "garbage" that gets left behind... happily. 

i'll only be watching 2 links on this restock, anyone have the white/black 13's link saved? would be greatly appreciated via pm

YESS the corks are restocking. I need these and those black toes!
Who said omg , fill me in lol

fill yourself in. just read back 1 page. :smh:

Lebron X Floridians are restocking... yet they are at outlets. FML.

The Internet may explode between the 88's and Corks... i'll clean up the "garbage" that gets left behind... happily. 

yea... more like reallocation of the Floridians... but hey, it is what it is :lol:

Why is everyone expecting the NDC restock (Not retro 88 relaunch) on 5/25th?  It has been implied in several occasions that it will be an spontaneous restock.    

hes been updating the thread. if it was anything other than the 25th, it would have been updated. he actually made an update as of the last page.
I believe the 25th restock (other than WC3) are for the other retailers besides NDC.   

hes been updating the thread. if it was anything other than the 25th, it would have been updated. he actually made an update as of the last page.
I believe the 25th restock (other than WC3) are for the other retailers besides NDC.   

hes been putting what is supposed to drop where. its only the 13th. we have 12 more days to figure things out. considering he said the corks were dropping in an extremely limited fashion, id imagine that drop for the online part would be ndc since no one else got them.

Wow 88's and now somewhere is gettin corks? Just got that much easier to nab black toes. Awesome!

You guys think there will be separate links for each sneaker on NDC or one link for all like the last restock on NDC? One link will cause a feeding frenzy with random clicking on sneakers and sizes while trying to pick up different sneakers...

Why is everyone expecting the NDC restock (Not retro 88 relaunch) on 5/25th?  It has been implied in several occasions that it will be an spontaneous restock.    

i think everyone feels that itll be the same as last restock (all at once)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom