Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FNL IS NOT THE ONLY PLACE WITH THUNDERS. Check your regional and local type stores, but not until late next week if you don't have a friend in store that shares info, for an in store release. That restock was posted because of a regional store on the morning of the Grape's. It isn't on the first page, but should not be overlooked. They could be available long enough at these stores that you probably won't have to worry about wasting time going after them online. It's posted in the Thunder 4 thread, but if you are in the south, Hibbett's Sports will have Thunder 4's, per corporate email with Nike product number and colors listed. They will get them in next week and are just supposed to put them on shelves the morning of the 25th. Hope this helps someone after these.
I hope that will be the general practice in-store for the mega restock.   I hope no tickets are handed out they just place them on the wall.

sneaker villa on south street is also getting a re-release stock on 5/25for you philly heads. bred 11s, thunder 4, etc....

I need info on the fighter jets and stealths, I already have all those J's, and need to offload 88's and 11 breds. We don't get foams at all the stores in Cleveland, only at Villa

Hi there folks, are any of the mentioned models in this thread going to be re-stocked in Europe/UK? (both online and in store) I'm particularly interested in the 88's and the bred 4's.

Many Thanks,

B.

honestly, I haven't heard 1 peep of a euro restock. every non-us niketalker has just asked about but not provided any information about the restocks. maybe contacting the EU nike/footlocker/footaction/etc social media accounts would yield some better answers.

The bad thing about hearing this so soon, we have to sift through all this speculation in a couple weeks just to get to the real info
laugh.gif

i just tweeted Nike, and they said no foams will restock... that sucks cause im looking for stealths or fighter jets in a sz 7

Sorry ima newB but this happened to me too on my phone on thursday. I ended up refreshing after a few min, adding again got past the wheel, got the new
"ur in line dont refresh" page for 5-7 minutes then checked out. Afterwards i saw this on the chwitter ()

Basically, nike says to refresh that.

Good luck hunting for shoes on restock day.

Sorry ima newB but this happened to me too on my phone on thursday. I ended up refreshing after a few min, adding again got past the wheel, got the new
"ur in line dont refresh" page for 5-7 minutes then checked out. Afterwards i saw this on the chwitter ()

Basically, nike says to refresh that.

Good luck hunting for shoes on restock day.

This was a response to anthracite8s post #1206

Also on RDs when im not behind a comp i go to the twitter site for the links at the launch time.The text notification has a 2 minute delay where im at

I'm new to the site but I would like I know what the best rout would be for me to have a chance at a few pair of these kicks

Jimmyjazz.com
Is this a legit site...I have come across sites that have fakes and that is my pet peeve. I want the real thang ya dig me? I see a lot of folks talking about Nike factory outlets but I'm not so sure all the outlets are the same an will have the same restock kicks...I just need them 88's first and foremost and few others

Is this a legit site...I have come across sites that have fakes and that is my pet peeve. I want the real thang ya dig me? I see a lot of folks talking about Nike factory outlets but I'm not so sure all the outlets are the same an will have the same restock kicks...I just need them 88's first and foremost and few others

:x

JJ = JimmyJazz is legit as it gets.

Nike Factory Outlets are across the country, try googling to find the out close to you.

If you aiming for the 88s try footlocker.com, eastbay.com and footaction.com on May 25th @ 8am EST

Last edited:

:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom