Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like the corks, but if that doesn't work out which it probably will not, I want to grab some Kobe's. any info on those yet or is that still coming in?

you know what screw Jordans, if i cant get the 88's or if they happen to release WC IV's on NDC

ill gladly take a pair of BHM kobes

Bro, Southcenter mall is going to be packed with kids on the 25th! Seattle's youth is gonna shut down the shopping malls, I can already feel it.
mean.gif
Southcenter is getto as **** also.  Ill camp on line,  not willing to get shot over a pair of shoes.

Ueah[quote name="kamuekcmo"
yeah I thought so as well, do you think most shoes releasing on NDC will be TLO?

Last edited:
Best bet is to not even read anything past page 1 or youll be all kinds of screwed up. Just hope n pray kam keeps it updated cuz if you try to follow this thread everybody n they wish list talkin bout every damn shoe that has released in the past 2 years. Im surprised some idiot hasnt mentioned a reebok product yet

Last edited:
Best bet is to not even read anything past page 1 or youll be all kinds of screwed up. Just hope n pray kam keeps it updated cuz if you try to follow this thread everybody n they wish list talkin bout every damn shoe that has released in the past 2 years. Im surprised some idiot has mentioned a reebok product yet

Best bet is to not even read anything past page 1 or youll be all kinds of screwed up. Just hope n pray kam keeps it updated cuz if you try to follow this thread everybody n they wish list talkin bout every damn shoe that has released in the past 2 years. Im surprised some idiot has mentioned a reebok product yet
you ain't hear the Shaq Attaqs are restocking that day as well 
laugh.gif

The funny thing is, it's really NOT that serious.  With the exception of the 88's and corks (if they even release) all the other shoes were relatively easy to cop when they released.... white cement's included.  Regardless though, please everyone go for the restock releases, I got my eyes on something else that day.

The funny thing is, it's really NOT that serious.  With the exception of the 88's and corks (if they even release) all the other shoes were relatively easy to cop when they released.... white cement's included.  Regardless though, please everyone go for the restock releases, I got my eyes on something else that day.
You're bringing too much attention to yourself with a comment like that, shhhhhhh lol. Let them go crazy on the re stock, I have my eyes on something better too lmao.

You're bringing too much attention to yourself with a comment like that, shhhhhhh lol. Let them go crazy on the re stock, I have my eyes on something better too lmao.
True True.  Damnit man, now I'll never cop them Yeezy's smfh 

this... this restock stuff is taking the attention away from what I want to... so I'm all for it.... I would grab stealth foams if they popped up though... I did miss them... thunder 4's are a "just for the hell of it to have some black and yellow" on my list to... but I doubt I'll cop...

the restock is helping my cause

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom