Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if mom and pops stores will be getting the corks that received em first launch and not just major retailers ? Can someone fill me in on this ?

For some reason that made me think of that GEICO commercial
laugh.gif
because thats where he go it from lol

Welp.... my new connect just told me no WCIVs in their store.. Anybody in miami have any info on footlocker/HoH getting WCIVs plz pm me.

Does anybody else already have butterflies in their stomach about this release date?  I probably wont be able to sleep until after the 25th.

Does anybody else already have butterflies in their stomach about this release date?  I probably wont be able to sleep until after the 25th.
Hope that was a joke...

If not.... Wow not that serious...... :smh:

Last edited:
Alot of these cats well be dissapointed , when they don't get their pairs online. Hopefully I'm not one of them !!

It was a joke.  I'll defiantly wake up early and go after some of these but your right, its not that serious.

Bro, Southcenter mall is going to be packed with kids on the 25th! Seattle's youth is gonna shut down the shopping malls, I can already feel it. :smh:

Damn I'll be going after the Black toe 1's, 88 3's, Stealth Foams, and the Corks. Its going to be bananas the week of the 25th.

I haven't heard a date or anything about this but I have 3 HOH saying they got or are getting fire red 4's also. One person I know says they are on his list to get them in 2 days, another HOH (via Twitter info, by someone I dont know) says they already got them in for a 5/25/13 date, can anyone else confirm?

It was a joke.  I'll defiantly wake up early and go after some of these but your right, its not that serious.

It IS that serious buddy! You're a shoehead and you're awaiting one of the biggest multiple-release dates OF ALL TIME! If you got butterflies about this release then d@#×%*.....be proud of your excitement.....open up your heart and LET IT OUT!!!! lol

Ok real talk....I'm kinda excited too even if most are rumors....like the pink foams....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom