Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

IMG_0820.gif

What them calves do though baby?

Do I need to round the fellas up for a calve off?

This is one of the funniest posts I’ve read in a very long time, well done sir. I am seriously laughing out loud.

I have decent calves, but I’m fighting for second place just like the rest of us compared to OZBOI. He and prime Arnold Schwarzenegger go back-and-forth for the world title.

I got so much salt in my veins right now.
I got my double up pair from Dicks yesterday in size 9
I had also asked my SO to pick me up a pair from Korea while shes visiting, which she was able to do.
I thought these joints were TTS, they're really not.
I'm swimming in my shoes (like I did in the 7's) and wish I went half size down.
Man this blows.
If someone in MD wants this pair at cost, feel free. If not, just gonna return this to Dicks.
I didn't check the other pair, just tried one side on and said NOPE.

I've been trying to tell people.
If I crank the laces, its manageable but I'm not trying to crank them that hard.
My biggest concern is going half down size.
My foot is in this weird pergatory where I fit more on the 8.8 side.
Even though the 7's felt like boats with a size 9, when I went down a half size, it was too tight at the toe box with that sharp taper.
When I would push my heel back all the way back on the shoe for the 8.5, length wise it's fine but that's not realistic as when you walk, your foot slightly shifts forward and thats when the 8.5 was just too tight. This is why I gave up on the 7's.

It looks like I may have to give up on the 3's too.
But then again, I'm getting all over info in regards to some 3's fitting TTS, others fitting half size big. Man idk.

I had also asked my SO to pick me up a pair from Korea while shes visiting, which she was able to do.
I'm swimming in my shoes (like I did in the 7's) and wish I went half size down.
Man this blows.
If someone in MD wants this pair at cost, feel free. If not, just gonna return this to Dicks.

I’m stuck in a similar place, somewhere between a size 14 and 15.

I often purchase a thin insole at Walmart, you can get a pair for about $10.

Try it out baby

If I crank the laces, its manageable but I'm not trying to crank them that hard.
Even though the 7's felt like boats with a size 9, when I went down a half size, it was too tight at the toe box with that sharp taper.
When I would push my heel back all the way back on the shoe for the 8.5, length wise it's fine but that's not realistic as when you walk, your foot slightly shifts forward and thats when the 8.5 was just too tight. This is why I gave up on the 7's.

But then again, I'm getting all over info in regards to some 3's fitting TTS, others fitting half size big. Man idk.
These to me are the only 3s in recent years that fit half size big. Every other one I've purchased fits me perfectly true to size. I'm like you and kinda in the middle. I could manage with TTS but I know after they break in they will be flopping on my feet so I went half size down, wore them a few times and they felt good. Different socks help also.

These are nice thick insoles that should help with a loose fit

Man this blows.

Do they have that perfect symmetric light EP that we all lust over?

I think you should just deal with the TTS to be honest. Going down .5 and running the risk of them not fitting is not worth all the hassle IMO. They’re not supposed to fit tight.

Man this blows.
I'm ready to jump all over this but need a 9.5. Would have rocked em to the Drake show tonight. SMFH LOL

so is the general consensus that these fit big?

I was on the fence with getting there’s anyway cause faux vintage is lame as hell but it is one of my favorite shoes

For ME....1/2 size down fit perfect.

Originally bought my TTS....size 11, but was swimming in them and they looked like boats. Found a 10.5 and so happy I switched.

Everyone's foot is different. Different people have varying ways they like their shoes to fit.

Back
Top Bottom