Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I like them so why wouldn't I buy them? I feel like I drew the shortest straw by responding to you at this point.
It came across like you guys were talking down on little ones for wanting these shoes. That they don’t understand that theses aren’t the OG colorway and they would never know cause they weren’t around to experience MJ and that these shoes weren’t it.

🤷‍♂️

I ended up with 3 of these looking for a good pair; I ended up with 3 great pairs, but only keeping one. Was planning on keeping them in the stacks for 2-3 years until these rise like very other OG (even lesser quality ones like the FR4s, etc.). That said, been working on downsizing overall, so if someone wants a pair in men's 10.5, please DM me. Would rather help someone out here than pay resell platforms. Would prefer to deal with someone who missed out and wants to wear them! Cheers.

true but best advice is to download sole links and j23 apps and turn on notifications. But even then they sometimes send out stuff too late. its all luck
This. Sole links sent me notifications, tho I was fast asleep at that time and didn’t hear the. J23 never sent anything to me and either did SoleSavy Drops app. It’s a good idea to check the apps every so often to stay informed if you can.

Biceps and back, What a great retro.

LFG baby.

Attachments

• IMG_2640.jpeg
    IMG_2640.jpeg
    401.4 KB · Views: 314
Back
Top Bottom