Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

IMG_20230712_094013_01.jpg Looks like LN4 to me :nerd: Mikes boat the 'Catch 23' allegedly..

Last edited:
Nice.
My 03’s are trashed. But I want to restore them so the look like your pair again.
I stopped rocking them when the inner lining started getting dingy. I wore them about 7 or 8 times and then moved to South Korea. My sneaker collection was in shambles when I settled back in the states. When I left, people just started camping. When I came back, they were using bots. I love seeing people wear their sneakers. The game has evolved, but it’s still the same.

I bought a 2011 I was keeping on ice because I felt my 2003s were in great shape. Had to UnDS them when someone pointed out the paint was peeling off the sides and the back tab looked like someone had peed on them.

Now people pay for that yellowing :lol:
I call it patina. Like on a vintage watch.

I bought a 2011 I was keeping on ice because I felt my 2003s were in great shape. Had to UnDS them when someone pointed out the paint was peeling off the sides and the back tab looked like someone had peed on them.

Now people pay for that yellowing :lol:
I think a lot of younger folks grew up watching the older fly folks living and enjoying life in their J's and feel like the yellowing is how they're supposed to look :lol: these the same dudes that have no connection to MJ beyond the Last Dance.

I think a lot of younger folks grew up watching the older fly folks living and enjoying life in their J's and feel like the yellowing is how they're supposed to look :lol: these the same dudes that have no connection to MJ beyond the Last Dance.
Dang you guys justifying not liking these cause y’all couldn’t hit on a pair while talking **** about some kids who weren’t alive to experience MJ…🤦‍♂️

Dang you guys justifying not liking these cause y’all couldn’t hit on a pair while talking **** about some kids who weren’t alive to experience MJ…🤦‍♂️
You don't even make sense, this is my shoe of the summer. Never said I ain't like em either. Sorry you weren't alive to experience MJ tho.

Back
Top Bottom