Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

They're crying about the same thing in the Mac Attack thread, that people that double and triple up are wrong. Even if it's doubling up for collecting or wearing purposes.

So I guess you're supposed to get one pair only nowadays, lest you offend these babies on here.

NT will find a way to hate about anything :lol:

Dude could hit the lotto and they’d be butt hurt he bought more than one ticket and didn’t donate it all to charity meanwhile they don’t do a damn thing

They're crying about the same thing in the Mac Attack thread, that people that double and triple up are wrong. Even if it's doubling up for collecting or wearing purposes.

So I guess you're supposed to get one pair only nowadays, lest you offend these babies on here.
Lol you knew they was salty when you pulled with yo pairs 🤣🤣🤣
Edit: I'm agreeing with you tho but as many as you like people just be upset🤣

Well this changes everything.

I’m just going to start buying shoes, wear them for three months, then return them for a full refund. Sort a shoe buying Ponzi Scheme.

…basically I only have to buy one pair of Jordans for the rest of my life.
You can totally do this, but only for 2 months, not 3.

If they’re sitting on the shelves that means people aren’t hoarding them lol

A shoe sits when resellers know they can’t make money with it.

They check resale prices a day or 2 before release to see if it’s worth botting. Because when was the last time a shoe selling around retail jumps way up in price soon after release? The resale is established before the release. Hoarding stock or who owns most of the supply for sale doesn’t change that

I wore these outside for my physical therapy appointment yesterday.

It was 87 degrees, but I wore jeans anyway, because I had to see how they looked and felt walking around in jeans. It was so hot that my legs felt like hot dogs in a rotisserie machine. But I didn’t care.

I have NEVER felt so good about a pair of shoes that bought for resell. Took a big chance going a half size down and it paid off big time.

This is the most beautiful pair of shoes that I own.

I had the Fire Reds for half a second…and these are better.

IMHO.

As Hannibal once famously said in The A Team…”I love it when a plan comes together.”

1C34A297-D22F-4839-99E8-4569CDF3DBE2.gif

Bruh this isn’t the first time I’m scrolling NT and you tricked me into thinking I’m seeing the MJ Face box in the background
Off topic but does any1 know where I could find history of jordan shoes released in that box?? Around 2001, tryin to figure out what my 1st jordans were

Tag em

I'll give Nike some love on these. Un DS'ed em over the holiday weekend and they were good for 4 days straight right out of the box. No discomfort at all in my true size and don't look like they've been through what they went through. Throwing the box away on this pair, it's my official summer '23 shoe : 🔥

How long do you think it’ll be before you get to the 4th pair?

…will the soles still be good by then?
I won’t get to the 4th. It’s silly for me to have this many and I know it lol the WC3 is hands down my favorite Jordan and probably my most worn shoe ever throughout the years so I got a lil ahead of myself. 2 pairs is all I really need.

I ended up with 3 pairs looking for my preferred EP. I know, I know....it's lame, but had to do the work for this shoe. I'm only keeping/wearing one; still need to offload the other 2 (which were actually also quite good BTW, but the one I kept was the somewhat unicorn light & thin EP).

I won’t get to the 4th. It’s silly for me to have this many and I know it lol the WC3 is hands down my favorite Jordan and probably my most worn shoe ever throughout the years so I got a lil ahead of myself. 2 pairs is all I really need.
If you happen to rock a 9.5 and wanna part with a pair, I have a great home waiting for em. I'm still trying to get one pair period. LOL

just PS :

Back
Top Bottom