Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

Honestly, Youtubers are a big part of the problem. Add to the mix that we have a bunch of impulse, can't think for themselves, pansy "sneaker heads" now a days...the only result is a higher MSRP.

Remember Jordan XVII hit us with a 200 MSRP....we let them sit till they were on clearance for $99 and part of the EA. I, myself, bought 30 total packs in different CW at $50.

DELAYED GRATIFICATION. It's what I teach my kids, friends and in my relationship. People just dont have patience anymore.

You can't make believe that you like EVERY single release, every single week, every single month. It's impossible.
I see what you're saying. That's why I make my own vids to display what I like and not just spew out that every single release is a "MUST COP." No shots at any specific YouTuber but a lot of them do this...

I find every other YouTube sneaker reviewer to be immensely lame except Nightwing, so I'll at least give his word a good amount of consideration.

At the end of the day though, everyone has a different standard for quality (with most Nike/JB consumers' seeming to be depressingly low), so I'm just going to see for myself when the time comes.

Last edited:
kid. Check detailed photos of the 2013 retro and the 1997 og. The lace loop was dull silver made of metal.
the retro has chrome painted plastic with bad molding.
the color of the jumpman on the outsole and the 23 on the back are altered.
it would have been easier if u have seen the ogs in real life :smile:

Kid your like 30 yrs old on here complaining about shoes LOOPHOLES :lol:
your talking out your *** I own original 12s now and owned them back then as well..you saying seeing a pair of shoes In real life which I own like that's a privilege..that there shows your a grown man with some funny priorities n opinions..

I don't cherish shoes..I'm grown, u been here since 01' and still copping and worrying if a shoes LOOPHOLE is metal or plastic is damn funny..

Now listen..MY POST WAS ABOUT FRENCH BLUE 12s WHICH HAVE NEVER BEEN RETROED
They are done perfect with the oh so special metal loopholes that are so important to you..and they have a perfect mold..SO AWESOME HUH LOL @ U

so know what your speaking about before running your mouth..ok kid

Last edited:
I find every other YouTube sneaker reviewer to be immensely lame except Nightwing, so I'll at least give his word a good amount of consideration.

At the end of the day though, everyone has a different standard for quality (with most Nike/JB consumers' seeming to be depressingly low), so I'm just going to see for myself when the time comes.
nightwing is at the top for youtube sneaker reviews and news

I love Nightwing. Been watching that guy from the start. I just hope he stays the same and continues to give his truthful reviews. I know he gets free stuff from Jordan Brand/Nike so I don't want them to influence his comments or take on their products. He's done well by being an honest, truthful, reviewer. His own honest take on a sneaker. I will keep watching unless I see him change.

I love Nightwing. Been watching that guy from the start. I just hope he stays the same and continues to give his truthful reviews. I know he gets free stuff from Jordan Brand/Nike so I don't want them to influence his comments or take on their products. He's done well by being an honest, truthful, reviewer. His own honest take on a sneaker. I will keep watching unless I see him change.

Nightwing is, in my opinion of course, the best Sneaker Reviewer on Youtube. He collects, wears, and plays in his shoes. And he's been doing so for years, and has noticed the decline in quality over time. I can't think of a time he's reviewed a shoe and I later thought he was wrong after purchasing or seeing it for myself. I'll do the same and continue to watch his videos.

I don't feel like re-reading JB's propaganda but didn't they say they wanted to make the shapes exactly like the OG"s? If that's the case they have already failed. The IV's, VII, and X shown have the same old retro shape they always use. Not close at all to OG"s.

I don't feel like re-reading JB's propaganda but didn't they say they wanted to make the shapes exactly like the OG"s? If that's the case they have already failed. The IV's, VII, and X shown have the same old retro shape they always use. Not close at all to OG"s.

I would give it a bit more time before making judgment. Once we see actual production pairs then we can make more informed opinions. For me it comes down to quality of materials and durability. If those are both good I don't really care about its mold. But that's just me.

starting in 2015

these look really good
these look viscous... im excited to see what else the spring of 2015 will bring, although im not sure if I can get behind the price jump yet...but hey, if they're really going to be of the quality everyone seems to be hyping them up to be I just might have to grab a couple. these Xs being one of them 

According to Nightwing's new video the remastered shoes are actually looking good. I really hope they are.
I see nike air bc3 in the background of this vid preview, I wonder if some of these shoes are samples for 2005? I see the barons and the black toe xivs right next to eachother, interesting .

-edit nevermind those are the HGG xiii

Last edited:
I think they might actually increase quality on these. the retros we have been seeing are straight terrible.
Stretch the pleather less instead of using real leather. ... We'd gladly pay whatever the difference in materials is for real leather . Then again , it would take a lot of animals to make millions and millions of jordans a year .

Stretch the pleather less instead of using real leather. ... We'd gladly pay whatever the difference in materials is for real leather . Then again , it would take a lot of animals to make millions and millions of jordans a year .
as long as quality and terribleand falling apart I'll probably cop a few

**** if nike gave me free shoes 98 percent of them joints would get failed grades

Aint nobody want hands and *** cracks on jumpmans we want nike air where its supposed to be.

Back
Top Bottom