Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

Stretch the pleather less instead of using real leather. ... We'd gladly pay whatever the difference in materials is for real leather . Then again , it would take a lot of animals to make millions and millions of jordans a year .

ain't no shortage of cows b

Last edited:
Dear JB,

For the 10's, all we ask is to reattain this shape pleaseee.

View media item 1079510
air-jordan-10-x-original-og-chicago-bulls-white-black-true-red-7.jpg

Last edited:
I think they might actually increase quality on these. the retros we have been seeing are straight terrible.
Stretch the pleather less instead of using real leather. ... We'd gladly pay whatever the difference in materials is for real leather . Then again , it would take a lot of animals to make millions and millions of jordans a year .

bruh

we got A LOT of cows all over the world. how you think we get our beef

:lol:

I don't know why you guys are acting like people buy these for quality, or that it ever even came into their minds. 

People want them for a look, a story, a memory or to fit in, because the one thing you don't do in retro jordans is stand out. 

Think about it, some people buying Jordans now haven't even seen Jordan play outside of Youtube and you acting like they looking for quality retros to ball in and be like mike. 

Last generation of sneakerheads cemented them into parts of streetwear and urban culture, they could be made of plywood and people still going to be buying these retro colorways. 

This whole 'quality boost' crap is just to grab the last few of you sitting on the fence talking about how you want them but the quality isn't the same.

Jordan brand is a huge *** cash cow. They know it, and they've got money to burn on making uninspired new models because they can rerelease a retro made of anything and have it sell out before stores can even take photos of them for their websites.

The 'quality boost' is likely to use better quality synthetic materials they've likely had access to for god knows how many years.

Last edited:
Another thing I hope they correct is the padding. One thing that provides is a lock down feeling on your foot. Not only on Jordans, but Nike as well. Its hard to describe, but a lot of the shoes for all of Nike just feel hollow. The LeBron line is probably one of the few that consistently have that lockdown feeling. Its probably another reason why there is so much discrepancy on the sizing now and days. Anyone who wore a pair of 99 IV's regularly back in the day, and wear a IV now, knows exactly what Im talking about.

Last edited:
Padding like it used to will never be

The old stuff is like stepping foot in a pillow.. Not coming back

Remastering!!!! So u had the capability to do this the whole time but didn't I've spent thousands wit "JB" and since forever I've been waiting on the NIKEAIR on heel branding it's great and all but I read on a credible site that all nike air 2015s will b like the 88 retro online only if so that sucks *** ATL4life p.s I got 1-13 o.g(no nike airs of ***** course) so I got tha rite to feel some type of way

Another thing I hope they correct is the padding. One thing that provides is a lock down feeling on your foot. Not only on Jordans, but Nike as well. Its hard to describe, but a lot of the shoes for all of Nike just feel hollow. The LeBron line is probably one of the few that consistently have that lockdown feeling. Its probably another reason why there is so much discrepancy on the sizing now and days. Anyone who wore a pair of 99 IV's regularly back in the day, and wear a IV now, knows exactly what Im talking about.

My man, if you want to experience padding and proper sockliners go buy Fila or Reebok retro product - the comfort provided by those shoes is insane. It's a damn shame that they get blown out regularly while buffoons keep dropping 100s on garbage Nike/JB retro product.

If Fila and Reebok can retro their kicks correctly why can't Nike/JB? They INTENTIONALLY choose not to so as to keep their profit margins high.

My man, if you want to experience padding and proper sockliners go buy Fila or Reebok retro product - the comfort provided by those shoes is insane. It's a damn shame that they get blown out regularly while buffoons keep dropping 100s on garbage Nike/JB retro product.

If Fila and Reebok can retro their kicks correctly why can't Nike/JB? They INTENTIONALLY choose not to so as to keep their profit margins high.

All about the money!

Last edited:
Jordans are starting to become shoes for thots, children, and dudes that want to seem cool. The game is getting really old with IG, Youtube and all that other stuff. Ratchets killing eachother and all matching everything bois running rampant. Buying shoes just to wear three times and sell for a crazy price after. I try to buy the shoes because i like them, which i'm sure the rest of NT does as well, but it seems like they're starting to make colorways directly for these types of people. hopefully things will change next year with more OG colorways and better materials but the higher price point is BS.

THEY BETTER FIX THESE SHAPES TOO

EARLY

Last edited:
I'll be honest...At this point all this has done is caused me to not make another JB purchase this year...Simply put I'm not paying their current asking prices for what they themselves classify as a inferior product...

I've been waiting on a pair of Columbia XI's since 96'...Will I be making the purchase this December?...Nope...

All that being said I can understand the increase in price for a higher quality product...But how is it they justify the last few price hikes...This is something that shouldn't have been announced but rather quietly implemented...I've said for years that I'd gladly pay more for better quality and materials...But for them to throw an annual price hike at us then simply say that they weren't giving us a substantial product that justified said price hike's is just kind of a grimy move in my eyes...

Whole thing just left a bad taste in my mouth...

Oh well...At this point it's just...

View media item 1086221

Last edited:
Jordans are starting to become shoes for thots, children, and dudes that want to seem cool. The game is getting really old with IG, Youtube and all that other stuff. Ratchets killing eachother and all matching everything bois running rampant. Buying shoes just to wear three times and sell for a crazy price after. I try to buy the shoes because i like them, which i'm sure the rest of NT does as well, but it seems like they're starting to make colorways directly for these types of people. hopefully things will change next year with more OG colorways and better materials but the higher price point is BS.

THEY BETTER FIX THESE SHAPES TOO

EARLY

I'm with you...ghetto trademark now..
No thanks

:lol: @ Jordan's ever not being "ghetto trademarks"

Not like this...

Craigslist posts
Ppl getting hurt constantly now
Every child thinking they know everything about every shoe.
These shoes are attracting trash like never before..
Now they just buy a few shoes sell em then buy five more with the sale money n so on n so on..
It wasn't always a ghetto trademark
It was more of a symbolism rather than a ghetto trash trademark..
Just my opinions.. I sold most of my stuff..I'm good with black ones..I don't like no unwanted attention

Not like this...

Craigslist posts
Ppl getting hurt constantly now
Every child thinking they know everything about every shoe.
These shoes are attracting trash like never before..
Now they just buy a few shoes sell em then buy five more with the sale money n so on n so on..
It wasn't always a ghetto trademark
It was more of a symbolism rather than a ghetto trash trademark..
Just my opinions.. I sold most of my stuff..I'm good with black ones..I don't like no unwanted attention

For the most part this doesn't sound like it has anything to do with the "ghetto". When you first said "ghetto trademarks", the first thought that crossed my mind was Jordan Brand's popularity in the hood. Which, needless to say, was always there.

What you described are just lames of different varieties, who inevitably come along when something is popular. Nothing to do with ghettos outside of the fact that some of those lames reside in the hood.

I don't disagree at all that there are tons of cringe worthy cats out here proudly wearing the badge of "sneakerhead" that can make this hobby unappealing (it even feels like this site has become overrun with them in recent years), but I feel like you misused the term ghetto here and couldn't help but call you on it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom