Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

Lightning xvii's man

We will riot

I have a pair still but the metal is scuffed

Should have copped the carolina colorway too

Dope shoe

Let me reiterate...the design for the xvii lows shats on the mids...and I was stating my opinion so there is no wrong

thats twenty pair of retroes!? $200+ dollars every other week?? not including foams, kds, kobes.. I gotta give up this shoe stuff

If JB is starting this in the Spring, then why are the Hare 7s going to have a higher price tag too? Don't they release January?

Same quality but higher price would be kinda messed up, no?

If JB is starting this in the Spring, then why are the Hare 7s going to have a higher price tag too? Don't they release January?

Same quality but higher price would be kinda messed up, no?
Spring counts for January also I'm pretty sure when it comes to sale seasons

really hope everything on that list is a lie :smh:

yes im serious

i want most of that list, badly and with hypebeasts i wont get that many.

i wanted to stop buying but damn. i really want the cool grey IV too

the kids planning to resell all their lives gonna grow up and figure out they arent smart enough to flip burgers
i cant imagine whats it going to be like in 2015 to buy shoes. its just terrible as it, if there are more weekends like today I'm out. 

I really wish the hype and demand would die soon, but I don't see it happening any time soon.
But when it does I'll be a happy man.
my problem with that is when the bubble does pop we're then left with overly priced retro's.

Yeah I guess but the way I see it,when the bubble does pop all the retros that have released over the past few years will flood the market. there will be retros everywhere, and I should be able to get any retro J I ever wanted for cheep. And JB will have too lower prices because the demand won't be there anymore. At least that's what I hope happens

Last edited:
Yeah I guess but the way I see it,when the bubble does pop all the retros that have released over the past few years will flood the market. there will be retros everywhere, and I should be able to get any retro J I ever wanted for cheep. And JB will have too lower prices because the demand won't be there anymore. At least that's what I hope happens

JB would never lower prices, retros would just start going on sale once they sat around long enough

well we all no know prices won't drop no matter what.

JB would never lower prices, retros would just start going on sale once they sat around long enough

Yeah your probably right. Then I'd just wait for them to go on sale.

Back
Top Bottom