Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

Translation in AMERICAN dollars please!
That looks like adult down to toddler pricing!
160-180 AUS dollar are the GS LS releases

and 260 AUS dollar is around the 245 USD

but i dont think that they will cost that much

the retail price next year in the US will be around the 180-190 USD i think

i converted the AUS price to Euros and that was 180 Euro

the current jordan models are now 170 Euro, so the price will increase next year with 10 Euro in the EU

Last edited:
160-180 AUS dollar are the GS LS releases

and 260 AUS dollar is around the 245 USD

but i dont think that they will cost that much
the retail price next year in the US will be around the 180-190 USD i think
i converted the AUS price to Euros and that was 180 Euro
the current jordan models are now 170 Euro, so the price will increase next year with 10 Euro in the EU

Will wait to see if the price increases are worth the so called 'increase in quality'.

Footlocker discount back to retail now... Hmm

20% increase = about 35 onto the 170 retail 

i was told 205 -210 

for most

225-240 on those special qs releases (cigar 6 champagne 6 ..lab series etc etc)

2015 if the pace keeps up with the last few years of jb

potentially we are looking at 35-52 retro releases

like they could be like nike air jordan bc 4 and say charge 240

for some of us who had the last 1 in 99 . we are going to get our shot at getting it again knowing we might not care the next time they drop.

for a dude like me this is pretty much my last hurrah jb wise. so im going all in for 2015 if everything drops thats suppose to. 

20% increase = about 35 onto the 170 retail 

i was told 205 -210 

for most

225-240 on those special qs releases (cigar 6 champagne 6 ..lab series etc etc)

2015 if the pace keeps up with the last few years of jb

potentially we are looking at 35-52 retro releases

like they could be like nike air jordan bc 4 and say charge 240

for some of us who had the last 1 in 99 . we are going to get our shot at getting it again knowing we might not care the next time they drop.

for a dude like me this is pretty much my last hurrah jb wise. so im going all in for 2015 if everything drops thats suppose to. 
Potentially 35-52 releases is about one per week or one every other week. At that rate, some pairs might sit since people might be saving up the next release which would be a week later. Might be a good thing in a way

Potentially 35-52 releases is about one per week or one every other week. At that rate, some pairs might sit since people might be saving up the next release which would be a week later.
Or trying to put food in their mouths

Last edited:
of course this is just the test run sample.... but i mean the leather looks great 

but u see jb building up the hype for something dropping in 9-12 months already...

their viral marketing is a1 

Not sure if this was posted already but to those asking above:

-the black cement 3 and 4s are coming out in a pack, both have nike air on back

Last edited:
well we all no know prices won't drop no matter what.
there is 1 way they could drop but it's highly unlikely. the ONLY way is if people simply stopped buying retros on a mass level. less vendors would want them and JB would be forced to bring the price back down to get them to buy again. but we all know how far fetched that is lol

**** EVERYTHING ELSE. THEY'RE GONNA DROPS XXs!!!!! :wow:
Hyped as ****.

you gotta love how all these wild rumors come out right after JB makes their little announcement. dudes are just getting too excited

Last edited:
you gotta love how all these wild rumors come out right after JB makes their little announcement. dudes are just getting too excited

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Rumors flying around everywhere, with most people not having any idea what they're talking about. Picked up my brother from Foot Locker after yesterday's crazy releases, and he was arguing with some kid talking about how Banned 1's were coming out next year. Typically when I asked him what his source was he had no solid answer and said he'd seen it online. Damn near slapped him across the face.

there is 1 way they could drop but it's highly unlikely. the ONLY way is if people simply stopped buying retros on a mass level. less vendors would want them and JB would be forced to bring the price back down to get them to buy again. but we all know how far fetched that is lol
I see it as there's no way gr's would go down in price but maybe we wouldn't see $250 pairs any more.

Adding to Rumor mill, I was talking to a long time manager of a Champs around my way yesterday. He stated that his connect from JB/Nike had said ,, the standard 2015, gr price, for the Jordan retros will be $199.99. Hes typically accurate with his info,but take it however you want.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom