Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

Adding to Rumor mill, I was talking to a long time manager of a Champs around my way yesterday. He stated that his connect from JB/Nike had said ,, the standard 2015, gr price, for the Jordan retros will be $199.99. Hes typically accurate with his info,but take it however you want.

:rofl:

Jordan Brand have lost their ******* minds

So I wonder should I try to track down the 88 retro if they are going to be remastered

which do you prefer: white-cement or black-cement
cause the rumor is the black-cement in '15 (& of course the white-cement released in '13)

i don't think they're gonna remaster a white-cement 3 soon, the 2013 was the recent remaster if you will

Last edited:
:smh: :smh: :smh:

Rumors flying around everywhere, with most people not having any idea what they're talking about. Picked up my brother from Foot Locker after yesterday's crazy releases, and he was arguing with some kid talking about how Banned 1's were coming out next year. Typically when I asked him what his source was he had no solid answer and said he'd seen it online. Damn near slapped him across the face.

the funniest thing is that the rumors are always the same. people have been saying the "banned 1" is supposed to retro for every year since they came out. same thing with the BC3 with Nike Air after the white ones came out. the shoes on that list are pretty much the same shoes always "rumored" to come out, along with some random stuff that hasn't come out in awhile so what the hell throw it on the list too

Adding to Rumor mill, I was talking to a long time manager of a Champs around my way yesterday. He stated that his connect from JB/Nike had said ,, the standard 2015, gr price, for the Jordan retros will be $199.99. Hes typically accurate with his info,but take it however you want.

i think the crazy thing about the price increase is that JB acts like they haven't raised prices every year for the last few years. now they say "an increase in quality requires an increase in price" like they've never raised prices on us before

Last edited:
JB would never lower prices, retros would just start going on sale once they sat around long enough
But i feel like they'll never know go on sale if jb keeps makin limited supplies of these retroes n lil gimmicky themes ..how long did the af1 fad last back then?

But i feel like they'll never know go on sale if jb keeps makin limited supplies of these retroes n lil gimmicky themes ..how long did the af1 fad last back then?

we were just talking about what would happen hypothetically to prices

but af1s are a good example because I never though that train would end, but people got tired of then finally. retros have the advantage of being all different models tho

JB right now.

They know the Js will still sell out even with this ridiculous price point. I'm about to switch back to sigs (brons, kds and kobes).

Yea
we were just talking about what would happen hypothetically to prices

but af1s are a good example because I never though that train would end, but people got tired of then finally. retros have the advantage of being all different models tho
yea true but i feel like they made alot of decent colors back then for af1's then now..i hope this fad ends but only time will tell

I'm done. Time to shift to adidas

Last edited:
Do my eyes deceive me or was there really a pair of 20s on the previous page set to release next year?

If so, what gives?! No 17s?!

for 170.00 jb shouldve been releasing quality product smh that they get away with doing this "elite"version ********

If your're telling me that the quality of the shoe will be great, I'm cool with that. I don't buy that many kicks anymore, 2 or 3 a year.

If your're telling me that the quality of the shoe will be great, I'm cool with that. I don't buy that many kicks anymore, 2 or 3 a year.
Alls Im saying is ,the words $199.99 on the Retro J tag..

It is Brand Jordan stating theyll give better quality to serve as ky jelly for their mark up..

"Time will either tell the tale, or turn a love toxic" ~Thought~

Last edited:
Man we can't even blame JB tho.

Really its us as consumers fault. We ate **** for so long at continuously higher prices. Now they saying they will give us **** with a touch of sugar on top. People will def eat that up.

it was only a matter of time until you saw releases for 200. not really surprising. people will continue to eat up releases. they will push the price line as long as the consumers allow it. until i see these remastered versions in person its just a sugar coat to charge more. why cant they make sneakers with the highest of quality and material |I

To be fair for JB a lot of their other products have top notch quality. Buying I - XIV is getting boring to me now and I started to explore team jordan line. I can't do 220 after tax for one sneaker anymore. It's more fun being frugal getting 4-5 clearance team jordans. The leather on maroon son of Mars low is 10x better than royal 1 leather but no one will admit it. 1 mids and lows are slept on. They may not have nike air on tongue but they still have nike on bottom and always coming with new colorways and creative material. Alot of the CW are close to OG high colors dudes spending 700 for. Royal/Bred mids sitting for less than 40. Some true flights look better than the 7s. 6-17-23 have outstanding quality. That 80s flight sneaker with netting was sleeper shoe of 2013. Team Jordans and step down tier models are about to make a splash and be more accepted amongst sneaker Enthusiasts

It already has....I refuse to buy any shoes from them until I have in hand the remastered versions so I can evaluate this 'better' quality they speak of. Ill still be picking up older releases but as far as 2014 retros go.....let the sheep have them

To be fair for JB a lot of their other products have top notch quality. Buying I - XIV is getting boring to me now and I started to explore team jordan line. I can't do 220 after tax for one sneaker anymore. It's more fun being frugal getting 4-5 clearance team jordans. The leather on maroon son of Mars low is 10x better than royal 1 leather but no one will admit it. 1 mids and lows are slept on. They may not have nike air on tongue but they still have nike on bottom and always coming with new colorways and creative material. Alot of the CW are close to OG high colors dudes spending 700 for. Royal/Bred mids sitting for less than 40. Some true flights look better than the 7s. 6-17-23 have outstanding quality. That 80s flight sneaker with netting was sleeper shoe of 2013. Team Jordans and step down tier models are about to make a splash and be more accepted amongst sneaker Enthusiasts
I have to agree with you.  I bought a pair of Jordan 1 Mid Bred CW and it looks pretty legit.  I compared it right against my 1 High OG and I can't really tell the difference, especially on feet.  Sure, I'll know that it's different but for $100 dollars?  Also, I got the royal jpack high SB and those shoes feels better on feet compared to the recent 1s that I've copped.  That pickup was only $70 bucks...

Back
Top Bottom