Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

I think some people are getting confused with this "remastering" plan.  Just because they are "remastering" them for next year, doesn't mean they will all get the Nike Air treatment.  Some might but I think it will be reserved for original colorways.

list from cws that possibly will get released in the next year

AJ motorsport 4 #drool
pimp.gif

I think some people are getting confused with this "remastering" plan.  Just because they are "remastering" them for next year, doesn't mean they will all get the Nike Air treatment.  Some might but I think it will be reserved for original colorways.
If you read the interview the guy said starting in 2015 and going forward all retros would be remastered.  Some with Nike logo some with Jumpman logo.

So every retro will be remastered, but that doesn't mean it will get that Nike treatment.

Last edited:
That's crazy jb needs to give it a rest and focus on new technology they already have 30 years of the same shoes under their belt I don't think we need 20 more of the same retros. Who would of thought in the year 2034 that we would still be rocking 1984 jordan 1 ' s smh jb needs some creativity. 

I don't want to get to amped w/o any kind of confirmation, but maneee..some mighty fine pickings in that pic lmao! Not to mention what's on the list, but isn't shown, like hares!..if legit..man love those so much. I had those twice, and sold them both times cause I stained them pretty good :smh:
F it! No jeans this time lol cause I'm holding on to these.

we've seen Oreo 4s and Columbia 4s with the jumpman so obviously shoes that never had Nike air on em won't get it. Thunder 4s are not an OG color and never had Nike Air on em, and probably aren't even coming out next year.

who knows if the OG colors will have Nike Air on em, we probably haven't seen any OG color samples of anything for a reason, tho the 45 on the Chicago 10s is a good sign

they might be planing a whole different level of f**kery for the "remastered" 1s-6s

Last edited:
After reading in this thread then hearing yesterday that Micheal Jordan has become the first billionaire athlete I'm feeling some kind of way :lol:. All this remastering talk and NIKE/JB messed up on two releases of the bred xi's but I guess we all will pay extra for durabuck and that air...

Back
Top Bottom