Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

I wasn't quite so impressed looking at pics and thought about maybe even using these as trade bait, but I think I'm keeping these for myself after getting them in person and having them in hand. These are pretty smooth in person with the black and gold, and that 3M is just icing on the cake. Maybe my favorite DB release so far.

LMAO Icing on the Cake
im dying.
laugh.gif

^ People in their respective cities to cop.

I agree it's fair for the people in their respective cities but I doubt I'll be able to place an order for a size 9 when the 48 hours expires.

I'm just salty because I believe the online NDC releases could be handled better, I mean for Christ sake I did everything correctly, clicked the link the second it was tweeted and got the error popup.

^ People in their respective cities to cop.

I agree it's fair for the people in their respective cities but I doubt I'll be able to place an order for a size 9 when the 48 hours expires.

I'm just salty because I believe the online NDC releases could be handled better, I mean for Christ sake I did everything correctly, clicked the link the second it was tweeted and got the error popup.

Same here, this is the last time I'm trying this BS.

Easy cop, RSVP is pretty organized process of handling these type of releases. Not really feeling the 9's as much as i thought i would. The 3M actually kills it for me :rolleyes

Dallas any possible restock? Pretty quiet down south.... n yeah houston does need a niketown.... granted we have 3 hoh n 3 nike outlet in the surroundings
We still need one of those niketown... :smile:

Just picked up my pair from Nike Chi, these are great in person and like everyone else said the 3M was a cool surprise.

^^

He's just trying to redeem himself for the Baffoonery of page 87. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom