Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Hell no I wouldn't do that trade.

Black/Reds are gonna be widely available, just double up on those and I'm sure you can trade for Concords.

yes i was serious. super thirst for a pair of concords. never ever had em. have a pair of cdp breds but want the 2012 as well. thanks for the feedback

yes i was serious. super thirst for a pair of concords. never ever had em. have a pair of cdp breds but want the 2012 as well. thanks for the feedback
See if somebody would trade you DMP Concords... I have the 2011's and the quality isn't that good and I paid above retail for my 1st pair. I was hoping for that FNL restock to come through for a second pair because the quality isn't the greatest... :smh:

I really like the 3M material on the top. I didnt think I was going to like it at first, but these a probably my favorite 9s for sure.

patiently waiting to here from NTLA or NTSM for any unclaimed db's or a restock on NDC. Crossing fingers
nerd.gif
Since the pick up window is so big today, I'm sure it's not going to be till tomorrow. Like hpw Vegas tweeted. Good luck man!

Just picked mine up from nikela. These are definitely a keeper, snagged the last pair of doernbecher dunks they had to. 

man i hella wanted these NDC keep playing with my emotions had them in my cart i submitted my order like 100xs and always prompted me out :smh:

I find it funny that these sneaker stores are looking to buy peoples DBs..we all know you just gon flip em for 3-4x that amount you paid..smh

Do the 9s run true for sizing in general?

Everyones foot is different but I'm a true 10.5 in all brands across the board and used to be a 10.5 in Jordans as well........ but just like every retro I grabbed this year I went down .5 to a 10 and fits fine.

Last edited:
Portlands SECOND RSVP is taking place tomorrow as well... I feel all NTs will be doing this.

Last edited:
Roosevelt Field Had 8.5-11.5 and 14 available. :nerd:

I guess they no like the DB IX

Last edited:
Everyones foot is different but I'm a true 10.5 in all brands across the board and used to be a 10.5 in Jordans as well........ but just like every retro I grabbed this year I went down .5 to a 10 and fits fine.

Thanks and repped! I'm exactly the same,true 10.5 but 10s in all recent Jordans except the xi

I hope NTLA has pairs left over. I was able to get 2 dunks and a free run for my autistic class kids. My one kid chose Jordans but didn't get in on RSVP. 

Back
Top Bottom