Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Saw this on nice kicks

lol

patiently waiting to here from NTLA or NTSM for any unclaimed db's or a restock on NDC. Crossing fingers
nerd.gif

95% certain a size 9.5 at Nike San Fran will be re-stocked due to not being claimed.
Really? How come you're sure? Was it your pair? I hope NTSF just does another RSVP instead of first come first serve since I would have to travel there lol. If not, I can ask my friend to wait at NTSF around 6, which is when the closing of the pickup time.

Last edited:
Really? How come you're sure? Was it your pair? I hope NTSF just does another RSVP instead of first come first serve since I would have to travel there lol. If not, I can ask my friend to wait at NTSF around 6, which is when the closing of the pickup time.

Yes my pairs.

I wonder if anyone in the Bay Area knows how NTSF is gonna handle their remaining pairs. Normally they do RSVP, but I'm not sure with this release.

Vegas just tweeted they will RSVP at a random time tomorrow for unclaimed pairs.

Others may be going this route as well.

Damn.. Just got back from picking up my pair. Threw em on feet already and creased em up nice and proper. :D

Have another pair coming from up north so I'm not sweatin it.
LA Traffic + Rain = :x :x :x :x :x :x :smh:
Hell yeah man! That traffic and rain this morning was no joke! Got to NTSM at 8:10 and there was already a line 20 people deep to pick up

Yall bros be safe that traffic can be crucial esp with the rain.

man houston needs a niketown how does a town like dallas gets so lucky :smh:

Town? Dallas is a major city. Houston had several House of Hoops when we only had one. Overall I'm positive that Dallas offers a better shopping experience than Houston. And yes I've spent ample time in Houston.

would you trade a pair of these for a pair of concords and a pair of bred 11s? wondering if thats a fair deal

Last edited:
Just picked my pair up from NT Chicago, now I'm eating a pizza @ Pizano's!! The guy in front of me was from Arizona, so cats must be copping from all over. I asked the guy who sold me my shoes how many pairs the store got in and he couldn't tell me..

Back
Top Bottom