Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

My local store isn't participating in Twitter RSVP.  so I can I just go to my local foot locker and buy these?

Last edited:
My local store isn't participating in Twitter RSVP.  so I can I just go to my local foot locker and buy these?

These will be available at official Nike stores & Niketowns only as well as nike.com

No footlocker, eastbay,champs,finishline, jimmyjazz, etc

Damn.  So I'm just out of luck then if no local Nike stores are doing the Twitter RSVP thing? Or can I still try my luck at NDC on Launch date?

I just seen 21 Mercer finish sending out all the DM's right now.....

Congrats to those who received there DM'S..just hope it's mostly the folk who really are doing this for these kids and not to resell gets them

wow i lucked out for once! NT NY NO GOOD MERCER OF COURSE NO GOOOD THEM DAMN SCHMERS & I LANDED ROOSEVELT! THEIR CLOSER TO ME ANYWAYS.......

wow i lucked out for once! NT NY NO GOOD MERCER OF COURSE NO GOOOD THEM DAMN SCHMERS & I LANDED ROOSEVELT! THEIR CLOSER TO ME ANYWAYS.......

laugh.gif
mercer for sure is shady. lets just say id be batting 1.000% if not for mercer and i would honestly say i dm'ed them faster than any of the other nts

:lol: mercer for sure is shady. lets just say id be batting 1.000% if not for mercer and i would honestly say i dm'ed them faster than any of the other nts
Same here. I've gotten through at every other Nike store I've tried (LA, SM, NY) except Mercer. I won't say it's rigged or anything cuz clearly people get through, but I've never had any luck with that place.

Last edited:
Nike Chi came through once again... 8.5 coming home to daddy... Congrats to those who got there's it was killing me suspense wise. Tweet out at 3:20 DM sent at 3:20 and yet I didn't get a message back until 7pm I was seeing Cats post online they were getting 8.5 and they DM'd at 3:26 I was pissed God lucked out tho.... But system is flawed... RSVP ended at 3:30 and some dude sent a DM at 4:15 and got through and won.... Smh

:rolleyes @ anyone getting mad at THB, me, or anyone else for being so good at RSVP'ing. We're not RSVP'ing just to RSVP or to troll and take spots, folks.

These pairs are locked up and accounted for some of the same NT'ers across the U.S. posting in this very thread.

:pimp:

one of my boys got the DM at roosevelt for the raptor 7s he got there & they freaking sold it...... i dont want that to happen to me w these 9s thats y im asking if anyone has experience u know so i can know whether to go at 9am or i can i hang n a lil later so i can get someone to roll with me

Back
Top Bottom