Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Calling shenanigans on Portland, had my message sent in 2 seconds..Found a few ppl with rsvp's in my size asking less then 300..prbly going to cop cuz the price aint going down

i'm 6 of 8 today 
Damn man. As you're proud of yourself, know that there's about to be a lot of heat, hate, salt whatever you wanna call it coming your way. Damn 
mean.gif
 thats crazy. Hope you have a plan come Friday.

Oh and you can skip DC. These joints dropped last month over there. Either they slippin' or your ps skills need more practice 

Last edited:
Success with NTNY and 21 Mercer.. Nike Roosevelt field let me down but I'm good with my two pairs.

My man you got all that from me shaking my head lol. I was shaking my head because you dont need the look at the soles to know that they are mexican inspired just look at the details on the shoe, and I dont need to buy a shoe to show that I care. My son goes to the Shriners hospital for childern bc he has O.I. and I donate money all the time. Dont take a head shake so personal.

Haha. Recievin mucho heat from that 1 comment.
It was the collective that set my flame.
Just wanna make sure I got my point across.
Don't like dirt on my name blah blah blah.
I'm good dude just makin sure I'm recognized in this set.

And ay, it could have been Italiano. :D :smh:

IS THIS WHAT NIKETALK HAVE TURNED INTO??? PEOPLE SELLING "ADVICE FOR NIKE RSVP SECRETS" LMAOOOO :rofl: :rofl:

NEVER KNEW SNEAKERS BUYING HAS TURN INTO A CONSULTING BUSINESS :smh::smh::smh:

When you go pick up your pair during the scheduled time do you line up or just walk inside and tell them your here to pick up some shoes?

had a quick question how do the IX fit? tts or big or small?

TTS

what you wear in the jordan 8s & 7s will be was you wear in the 9s

they all have the same inside boot (forgot the name for it)

Struck Out Trying To Get Myself a Pair But I Successfully RSVP a Pair For My Brother at Roosevelt Field :stoneface:

Ohhhh Well At Least Someone In The Family Got Em :pimp:

Gonna still try for my size with NDC

Just know that Nike SM is shady.

I won a pink foam DM then 30 minutes after they said they sent all DMs out they took it back. I threatened to call the District Manager and 2 minutes later they confirmed me for another size. 

If you go on RD you'll see the spread sheet printed in the binder with color coded break downs...the dude who runs that report makes sure F&F get taken care of first. They also purposely RSVP 70% of their stock..I still haven't figured this one out but you have a better chance waiting for FCFS than RSVP.

Yeah I usually find 9s fit true to size and definitely agree that they fit the same as 7s and 8s...Anyone going to just try and get them through nike.com?

All I wanted was a pair in size 9.5 is that to much to ask for! 3 accounts to nikedallas and none got chose

Back
Top Bottom