Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

I didn't want to depend on NDC but that is the only route now. :rolleyes
Wish somebody could of help me out with those good RSVP skills instead RSVP-ing shoes they couldn't pick up :stoneface: . Plus I would of returned the favor. :smile:
I'll be on the hunt bright and early Friday though. :D

No dm from ntsf and i responded within 9 secs no love.

Is anyone still getting messages from ntsf?

Nike needs a store in VA...it would only make sense!!

I hate NDC with a passion...cuz I'm obviously doing it wrong. It's no way that I can be sitting there watching Nike Store's twitter. See the link, click on it, add my size, and it already be sold out. EVERY TIME ON EVERY RELEASE.

I just have got to be doing something wrong.

nike santa monica has been really shady with their RSVPs lately. i sent a DM within 15 seconds of them posting the tweet and i got nothing. plus it took them 2 and a half hours to choose.
I used to think the same until I went 3 for 3 this month. Now rsvp is back on my good graces. You just need that victory to change your mind man.

Keep your head up and if all fails you still have the online launch. Good luck fam!

Don't wanna burst your bubble but I got confirmed from them about an hour ago..... Still waiting to hear back from a second but I'm pretty sure they're done.
Damn... I figured as long as they took to put out the code they would probably take as long to finish. I guess I can still hope until they give the official word. Thanks man.

what happens if i receive 2 dm's back confirming my spot in line, but i only sent 1 dm to them? i received 2 dm's back from a certain nike store but i only dm'ed them once, do i have 2 spots in line or was it just a mistake on their part?

I KNEW SUM1 WHO PAY'D A LITTLE EXTRA FOR EVERY RELEASE AND THEY WON EVERY RAFFLE.... :smh: :smh: :smh: PUT MY DM THROUGH SECONDS LATER AND NOTHING... LOL ... SHOE GAME IS TO SHADY/ EXTRA'D OUT NOW!

A lot of people who did the NTScottsdale sent tweets instead of DMs...i just laughed!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom