Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

Uuuhhhmmmm I didn't. Everybody on my TL who used ATC/bots ate. Look at my OG post. I didn't even mention anything about me thinking he used a bot. I know ppl who cook manually, figured he was one of them.

Why you trying so hard to make me look like I'm lying? Like. Did I hurt you in a past lifetime?? You been coming at me crazy ever since that screenshot
nerd.gif
But you sure aren't upset that he did. Maybe you should cancel your own order since you cheated 
laugh.gif

whaqts good fam
jesus 22 pairs

they just turned down $4500 they better put em bak up

Don't worry he's not banned. They let him eat on those GR black infrareds.

All these cancel orders and unless i was seeing things. Unclaim pairs sent back to nike. Either sizes popping up or will be part of a restock.

Addy, I was the other person that tried to help.

No bot, not ATC, carted 3 manually....like I already said. How would she know that I did it manually or the other person used a ATC or bot?? She really wouldnt unless she asked specifically. She already said she didnt ask.
Cmon now. Lets let this go

Addy, I was the other person that tried to help.

No bot, not ATC, carted 3 manually....like I already said. How would she know that I did it manually or the other person used a ATC or bot?? She really wouldnt unless she asked specifically. She already said she didnt ask.
Cmon now. Lets let this go
For you, I'll let it go. 
nthat.gif

:lol:

he can keep going if he wants---I just wanna know why he came at me HARD like I attacked him personally in another thread (or this one for that matter). Never even knew who that SN was until today.

I don't know what happened yesterday. It was the first time I was able to cop off NDC. Luck? Probably...........

I had one laptop (2 tabs) and 2 s4's (1 tab each). I got put in line immediately on all 4 windows. After about 20 minutes or so, 2 of my windows got the error pop-up. The other 2 followed shortly after. I had to restart all of them multiple times except for one. One of my tabs on my laptop only needed to be restarted once. That's the one that eventually ended up being the successful one. I waited in line until I was able to eventually checkout at 11:52, order confirmation came at 11:55, and I got my shipping email today at 1:42 pm.

Well I'm not getting my hopes up. Still no shipping on this order, or my KD 7 order from Saturday. I might get hit with the oversold email, like i have many times in the past. 

i see

i havent had a order cancelled since the transformer cj81 pack and the email was a bit different back then.
I'm not familiar with any of them, besides this one, since this is my only order that has been cancelled. I'm not agreeing the cancelling of those DB 8s is real or not. Just sharing my email. 

i see

i havent had a order cancelled since the transformer cj81 pack and the email was a bit different back then.
Only release I've had cancelled is a Kobe IX similar e-mail. Other than that i've had no problems 

whaqts good fam
jesus 22 pairs

they just turned down $4500 they better put em bak up
They didn't turn down $#!t.

I'm sure they get their share of phone calls and emails from legit people wanting to wear the shoe and not make a couple of bucks off of it.

It specifically says on their page: DO NOT BUY TO RESELL.

It should say :Get a real GD job.

People sick of this Twitter flexing crap.

Nike is SLOWLY getting their $#!t together......

In the end (and this is waaaay down the road); the reseller will be the only one getting hurt.

Back
Top Bottom