Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

I had three diff windows open... 2 for the GS DB 8 (one on my phone) trying to get my size and 1 the mens jano for a friend.

It was the wheel pretty much the whole time. I got kicked a couple times then I would try again.

Did I do the stupid thing by waiting out the wheel? I'm wondering what you guys did to get successful carts happening.
cheat......

i carted immediately n couldnt check out til about 10:45 then carted my second and checked out about an hour later
this happened to me, except the second time i decided to just release it. When u checked out the second time, were u one of the ppl who did not mix up the personal info?

cheat......
roll.gif

Dont know about others, but I didnt do anything special. I was inline for a very long time initially, then got booted/error, even on my phone. Couldnt get back in line after that for a little while or got the sold out message. Refreshed a few times, finally got back in line & waited it out. Nothing special.

edit: to clarify, I didnt "figure out" anything on how to send a cart. I misspoke. I should've said, somebody here said just to log the other person in :lol:

Last edited:
The Jordan Slam Dunks had a lot of shady business going on as well. But yea you are right..

Also Rif posted something about not being mad at them for the fact that RETAIL STORES... yes RETAIL STORES are the new resellers. They tell people in line they are sold out, wait a week or 2 and resell the sneakers to high end boutiques. RiF got like 40 pair of Slam dunks from 1 retailer.

Yea man it seems like some individual resellers are doin more numbers than retail boutiques these days though. And it's not just stores like mercer doing it but anyone connected to them if you catch my drift.

I think resellers made way more off these cause it was men and GS plus wristband flipping/reusing was in full effect lol... But it ain't funny[emoji]128553[/emoji]

so what happened to this release on line

no bots got pairs people did things manually hours later and got the shoes ?

Yea man it seems like some individual resellers are doin more numbers than retail boutiques these days though. And it's not just stores like mercer doing it but anyone connected to them if you catch my drift.

I think resellers made way more off these cause it was men and GS plus wristband flipping/reusing was in full effect lol... But it ain't funny[emoji]128553[/emoji]

Yep I know of a couple sneaker stores that the managers and employees aren't allowed to get pairs... you know to keep it "fair" yet the managers friends always have multiples of a full size run... Nah not shady at a ll..

As for foamwright, he goes to the extreme, if you bot or whatever to get 1 pair, hopefully NDC comes through, but when you get 20+ pair of every release and brag about it with pics and stuff.. well dont get upset when they zap your accounts, you are kind of making it easy for them.

Same here i told myself i wouldnt stop until nike tweets that they are sold out.....
I got kicked out while waiting at least3-4 times....
At some point i would just add any sz available coz 12-13 wasnt popping up.....
At the end persistence and luck prevailed. This was my only copp since concords and the lebron 2k but that doesnt count

Curious as to how late did some of you cop. And if you got shipping confirmations yet

I got my DB8 pair at around 9pm at night, no joke, just popped back up on the site, so I am not worried about no shipping confirmation just yet, but I am expecting it to be later then most. I was amazed I was able to slide in like that, I think it was stuck in someones cart, or maybe someone got rejected, either way I copped 11 hours after release

this has been going on like this for the past 3 years in nyc

small shoes charged a little more to get a shoe early and few shops even charged over box price in the early to mid 2000's

but its like all the small independent stores came together overnight and said lets screw the consumer over after the concord release
mom and pop stores started to add anywhere from $50.00 to a $100.00 a pair just like resellers did

i dont mind paying extra and sometimes even more depending on the shoe to avoid all the campout raffle line up for days/hours b.s

these stores started to get hip to the money flightclub and ebay sellers where selling the shoes for

their excuse and its kind of true nike makes retailers buy alot of crap just to get the retro's

don't forget your local mom and pop boutique pairs wholesale from nike at 53% or now i believe its 55% of the box price on all shoes

when you buy from nike most retailers cant pick and chose what they want to carry and nike has alot of restrictions for an official account

when you get the know some of the people at these small stores you find out how it all works

stores stared to see how re sellers work

but getting back to the db's shoes back in 2007 and a few years after
this was the one shoe all year you could get for box price even if you stayed on a line for a few hours and i was and still am willing to do for doernbecher's

by luck i got my pair for box price this year
if i didn't get lucky best believe i would have been at mercer

now its haywire everywhere

Last edited:

i carted immediately n couldnt check out til about 10:45 then carted my second and checked out about an hour later

this happened to me, except the second time i decided to just release it. When u checked out the second time, were u one of the ppl who did not mix up the personal info?
whaqts good fam

View media item 1274393
View media item 1274394
Nike cancelled all 22 pairs from @foamwright 

jesus 22 pairs

they just turned down $4500 they better put em bak up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom