Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

really if u ordered one pair, u shud be good...on the slam dunk 6s ppl werent getting shipping info til like tuesday and somehow the shoes still arrived the same day as always (for me at least)
Happens to me on every release, happened with the RO yeezys and I couldn't sleep until I finally got shipping confirmation the day before they arrived

really if u ordered one pair, u shud be good...on the slam dunk 6s ppl werent getting shipping info til like tuesday and somehow the shoes still arrived the same day as always (for me at least)

Happens to me on every release, happened with the RO yeezys and I couldn't sleep until I finally got shipping confirmation the day before they arrived

humble braggington here

Hmm I paid for next day estimated arrival is tomorrow hopefully they come tomorrow I wanna wear them for thanksgiving

Hmm I paid for next day estimated arrival is tomorrow hopefully they come tomorrow I wanna wear them for thanksgiving

You in the states? Regular shipping said the 26th I believe, would be odd to do overnight for just 1 day earlier. Unless NJ is quicker dunno

On the real shout out to all that ate but Nike is really getting on my nerves with all these releases they "trying" to stop all these alleged bots and atc services but still have everybody else losing their mind over.I don't know but Nike got it ****** up for real most ****** is getting orders cancelled anyways so what's the point????

Still waiting for shipping confirmation. I just hope Nike stays true to their word of 11/26 from the email :D

Still waiting for shipping confirmation. I just hope Nike stays true to their word of 11/26 from the email
happy.gif
once it changes from billing to departed it updates the shipping date to sooner

Her shoes were added to cart with a bot and shes throwing stones?  I guess she feels like since she didn't do it herself she isn't part of the problem.

First off, you wanna ask me. Ask me. I had no idea what cuz used to oop the pair. Didn't ask. I assumed it was manually because he didn't even get his pair. The other homie who tried to give me a pair idk what she was using either. I think manual.

You're correct
Chrome EXT
This one here I used something else. "BnB"

--

At the end of the day, you gotta adjust or keep striking out. Until they get rid of them, all that talk is nonesense... and then again they got these transformers on Ticketmaster.com going for a bunch of years and they haven't got around completely blocking it...

Anyways gratz to those who got em, don't want to derail this thread on to the next 1

Ok well now I know what he used :lol: I didn't know he used a bot, for real. If my pair got canceled I would've been mad but I would get it. I cheated and got caught; take the L and keep moving. In the end I still want all that taken care of. I'm sure ppl who use ATC services don't want to. They do it cuz they "have" to. I paid for some during WTL craze before but never used them cuz by the time they released I had my pair.

Down with all that stuff in the end. ATC, bot, backdoor whatever. Y'all making my post about the chat into some attack when it was never even like that. :lol: even addy or whatever I said however you got them whatever props to you. But for ppl who didn't maybe there is still a chance.

Not once did I come in here throwing stones at ppl who use ATC. Find where I did and I'll shut up.

Last edited:
Anybody know a place to ore order them or get them from website? I didn't get a chance to raffle anything :/

Honestly i dont feel bad for atc failures.... They ve been eating for sonetimes now... N prolly will eat more if they cn adapt.

Ebay is ur best friend thus far unless nike do phone orders at one of the niketowm.... Kast time ut hapoened fr me on the doern 3.... Keep an eye on socialmedia n niketalk

First off, you wanna ask me. Ask me. I had no idea what cuz used to oop the pair. Didn't ask. I assumed it was manually because he didn't even get his pair. The other homie who tried to give me a pair idk what she was using either. I think manual.
Ok well now I know what he used
laugh.gif
I didn't know he used a bot, for real. If my pair got canceled I would've been mad but I would get it. I cheated and got caught; take the L and keep moving. In the end I still want all that taken care of. I'm sure ppl who use ATC services don't want to. They do it cuz they "have" to. I paid for some during WTL craze before but never used them.
I'm sure you had no idea that they used some kind of bot 

Hmm...I wonder who's going to be buying up all of these canceled bot orders during Nike's restock? Oh yeah... BOTS!!!

Fake...those emails are for a return. 

Heres a email i got from Nike after i returned something.
That is how they start every request for service answer.  He might have asked about cancelled orders and received that.  You only see the beginning and not the meat of the emails.

That is how they start every request for service answer.  He might have asked about cancelled orders and received that.  You only see the beginning and not the meat of the emails.
Foamwright is phony, I don't believe anything he says

I'm sure you had no idea that they used some kind of bot 

View media item 1274533

Uuuhhhmmmm I didn't. Everybody on my TL who used ATC/bots ate. Look at my OG post. I didn't even mention anything about me thinking he used a bot. I know ppl who cook manually, figured he was one of them.

Why you trying so hard to make me look like I'm lying? Like. Did I hurt you in a past lifetime?? You been coming at me crazy ever since that screenshot :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom