JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

won a pair at champs 42 and missed the call 25 mins ago, now im tryna call back and da line is BUSSSYYYY
Come on don't miss the call
laugh.gif
Keep calling excessively, you'll reach em eventually
I did, i finally got threw, im good now lol thank you jesus lol, but i guess the bird that sh***ed on me while i was walkin from champs to central park was the luck i needed 
laugh.gif

Champs came thru on these for real. I'm wondering if they got more than HoH now seriously. I went 0-2 at HoH and scored 2-2 at champs.

yea youre crazy...

and just got another call for another 11.5...guess they arent that elusive after all...

So you won 2 spizikes?

Both these shoes are limited, but everyone focus is on the 6. Watch the spizike sell out. People will pass on them, Then months later everyone want them later like the bred 4

Champs came thru on these for real. I'm wondering if they got more than HoH now seriously. I went 0-2 at HoH and scored 2-2 at champs.
im thinking the same thing, 0-3 at HoH, 0-1 at FA, and 1-1 at champs, my last hope too, i wasnt even gonna go to champs, but decided that imma just go give it a try 

So you won 2 spizikes?

Both these shoes are limited, but everyone focus is on the 6. Watch the spizike sell out. People will pass on them, Then months later everyone want them later like the bred 4
nah 2 6s...spizikes where im from have 0 hype...i could cop those tomorrow at noon...lmao

I did, i finally got threw, im good now lol thank you jesus lol, but i guess the bird that sh***ed on me while i was walkin from champs to central park was the luck i needed :lol:
:rofl:, guess that was the luck you needed

These 6s are those shoes nobody says they want then when they instasellout on Saturday morning there will be 50 additional pages of people whining about how they always wanted them from the beginning.

These 6s are those shoes nobody says they want then when they instasellout on Saturday morning there will be 50 additional pages of people whining about how they always wanted them from the beginning.
The ppl who said they dont want them =/= the ppl who will wine when they miss out

chances are i am not able to cop because i have an incoming field trip to uc davis. what are the resale prices on these going to be

Back
Top Bottom