JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

Just won a raffle for these. Spot asking $250 flat though.

I think with time these shoes will go up resale wise considering all the gm pairs out there (easy tell now is the different lace lock but once they fix that it'll be way harder)
same thing i said a couple pages back cuz they already fixed the lace lock fam. glad I got mine on lock cuz I wouldn't trust anybody after the fact

same thing i said a couple pages back cuz they already fixed the lace lock fam. glad I got mine on lock cuz I wouldn't trust anybody after the fact
Damn they're quick, already fixed the lace lock :smh:

I also hit Jordan store raffle so now I'm lit :smokin

Them links though!!! 
smokin.gif

my HOH got more pairs than i thought they would.  they had less of the 3lab5s.
Really like how they inform online...here in SoCal you gotta wait on a phone call like some high school kid waiting if his prom date said Yes! smh

I swear.. I dislike super duper limited releases.. It just makes people wanna harm someone over shoes.. I like these but I am passing..

these arent even that limited are they?

maybe im clueless but it seems like the hype is low an there are gonna be everywhere right?

i

So I won my first ever RSVP now I dont even know if I'll be able to pick up between 10 and 12.

Doubt they'll hold on to them.

So I won my first ever RSVP now I dont even know if I'll be able to pick up between 10 and 12.

Doubt they'll hold on to them.
0.000000000000000000001% chance they hold on to them for you if you Dont pick up.

Love the Zo throwback. Congrats to him on being inducted tonight. Thanks for pic, looks like a nice shade of red

Smh at khaleds ignorance he doesn't know anything about J's but claims to be the biggest sneakerhead :lol: dude can't even name 90% of the GRs he owns and he says he's been collecting sneakers since "birff" but he only has the ones from 2012-2014. Dudes like this don't deserve early access to anything

Back
Top Bottom