JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

True, and even if it says wed/thurs under the ticket procedure online nowadays I've still had a couple friday calls.

It ain't over til' its over...

(even though I gotta bad feeling its over) 

I hear and feel you. Logically, I agree it ain't over til its over and have a story to prove it. When the Carmine VIs dropped all my stores said their raffles would be drawn by 5 PM Friday. 5 PM came and went and no calls. Was slumped and disappointed when lo and behold a Foot Action call came through two hours later, shoes suddenly copped!

But I also feel you in that even though I still have a ticket in play for Friday, I gotta BAD feeling about this, that it's gonna be online Saturday or bust for me.

Well went to champs seen about 25 people and 5 more head that way and turn my *** around. I know my champ, they not getting..... I mean giving away that many pair. Well raffles, online or bust. Have a back up plan anyways.

Last edited:
just something I noticed, if a store says they are doing tickets at 5 why would you go at 5 to get the tickets(like you were planning on doing)?
Wouldn't it make sense to go at least a few hours in advance?
Yea he shouldve cause they actually started giving out tickets at 2:00 and made us line up at 330. But they said 5:00 all week.

Just seen dudes lined up at 42nd as I was walking in my building. I'll probably go upstairs and come back down for a raffle ticket.

Last edited:
Interesting to see what resale prices are on these. There's some hype but honestly not that much.

Just won a raffle for these. Spot asking $250 flat though.

I think with time these shoes will go up resale wise considering all the gm pairs out there (easy tell now is the different lace lock but once they fix that it'll be way harder)

These are dope but I already have the infrared23 6s so I feel like these would be too redundant.

Good luck to all that's copping

I swear.. I dislike super duper limited releases.. It just makes people wanna harm someone over shoes.. I like these but I am passing..

tumblr_mvplsgyOP01qihh0eo1_500.gif

but I am passing. :x

Last edited:
I say resale will be around low to mid 300s.  I might attempt to get it via NDC but if lady luck does not shine her light on me, more money for the next release.  Going in releases expecting nothing is the best mentality.

I say resale will be around low to mid 300s.  I might attempt to get it via NDC but if lady luck does not shine her light on me, more money for the next release.  Going in releases expecting nothing is the best mentality.
doubt it.  resale will be in the mid 2s, not 3s.

sobesoles has them at 299 right now.

Back
Top Bottom