JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

Smh at khaleds ignorance he doesn't know anything about J's but claims to be the biggest sneakerhead :lol: dude can't even name 90% of the GRs he owns and he says he's been collecting sneakers since "birff" but he only has the ones from 2012-2014. Dudes like this don't deserve early access to anything

Khaled's pic on IG shows his shoes have the red lace lock. So he's got early access to fakes.

Anyone else get this? DMV heads Only.
In Australia and New Zealand the Jordan 3 has been recalled according to the Footlocker Australia Website. Below is what it said.

*PRODUCT RECALL (8-8): Jordan Retro 3 (Kids GS)
Foot Locker and Nike Pacific are committed to providing customers with only the highest quality products. As such, in line with Nike's strict quality control measures, the Air Jordan 3 Retro GGS(black/purple-turquoise-grey) scheduled to launch exclusively with Foot Locker on Saturday will no longer be offered in Australia & New Zealand.  

Not to derail but, khaled has been rocking J's since the early 2000s at least. Real or fake I won't debate. I use to see him at 99jamz all the time when he was a DJ there, always had on J's.

Last edited:
Not to derail but, khaled has been rocking J's since the early 2000s at least. Real or fake I won't debate. I use to see him at 99jamz all the time when he was a DJ there, always had on J's.

After watching this video I started to disrespect the dude. He's got a dope collection not knockin his shoes just putting it out there that he's really ignorant about shoes and boasts like he's the the sneaker god, people like that :smh:

Last edited:
won a pair at champs 42 and missed the call 25 mins ago, now im tryna call back and da line is BUSSSYYYY

Last edited:
Just WON a raffle but then LOST it:

On Monday, i was visiting my in-laws in Annapolis, MD and put in for a raffle at the Annapolis Mall HoH. I get the call today saying I 'won' a pair, but now I'm back home in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I ask the manager if my 76-year old mother in law could pick up the shoes for me (I left her my ticket and ID) but he says "no dice", the person who picks it up has to be the same as on the ID, strictly enforced policy to keep things on the level for everyone.

Couldn't argue about it, I often wonder about these raffles being rigged, and here's a manager acting with integrity. Just my bad luck ... :smh:

And to rub it in worse, I also have a ticket in play at a local HoH in Baton Rouge, but of course they won't be calling. :smh:

Last edited:
got a call for that elusive size 11.5 just now...wow...2 stores with 0 pairs then i lucked up and got the call this late on a friday... 
alien.gif

Got 0 calls back. But my connect said he could get me for 280 tomorrow. Oh well. You win some you lose some

Back
Top Bottom