JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

The timer is no joke, I got past it "somehow" into the line about 10-15 seconds before the timer expired on the Lebron Low SE's and still struck out.  It helps bots if anything.

I know a little trick on eastbeay if you want the timer to end faster or advance with few seconds

try moving the mouse in and out of the shoe icon on the red box shown on the picture below and try looking at the timer. :D not quite sure but it could give you an edge over others if you are 1 second earlier. :D  remember your pc time and the countdown time is not always synced especially when you switch tab and switch back it delays a few seconds unless you refresh the page and not switch to other tab (stay on the page). ..

Weird... I got a call from my local FTL, but it seems like the guy made a mistake. I entered the raffle for a 9, but said I won a pair for a size 10... I said I entered for a 9. He was like "Oh crap" and put me on hold. I guess he talked to manager about what to do, cause when he got back he was like we don't have anymore size 9. But if you want the 10, I'll give it to you. So I told him i'll take it since I struck out from my other 2 raffles. Hopefully they don't give me any issues when I pick up the shoes tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Weird... I got a call from my local FTL, but it seems like the guy made a mistake. I entered the raffle for a 9, but said I won a pair for a size 10... I said I entered for a 9. He was like "Oh crap" and put me on hold. I guess he talked to manager about what to do, cause when he got back he was like we don't have anymore size 9. But if you want the 10, I'll give it to you. So I told him i'll take it since I struck out from my other 2 raffles. Hopefully they don't give me any issues when I pick up the shoes tomorrow morning.
yea you can.. sell them then buy a size 9 for resell if price is same lol. or size swap if ever somebody gets the wrong size too.

gotta call from hoh for the 6s, which i honestly didn't really want. i just entered the raffle bc i was there. the real reason i was there was to see what was the deal with the spizikes. i'll grab both in the morning.

Didn't get the call from FNL. Ah well, i'll try at 8 am and if I miss out I miss out. Really want these, but I won't lose sleep over em.

Does anyone know about how long it takes for the soles to lose the blue iciness and become more neutral/clear looking? Maybe a dumb question. Does it even happen?

Does anyone know about how long it takes for the soles to lose the blue iciness and become more neutral/clear looking? Maybe a dumb question. Does it even happen?
Depends on how they are stored, if you take the paper out and store them in a cool dry part of your home they can stay icy for a couple years.

If you wear them in the rain or store them in a humid part of your home outside of the box the icy blue can disappear in a couple weeks/month or two.

My Metallic 5s from 2011 still have a blue tint. I've only worn them once. I keep them in my closet. They've been saran wrapped for only half the time I've had them. So three years later, they still have some blue.

My Metallic 5s from 2011 still have a blue tint. I've only worn them once. I keep them in my closet. They've been saran wrapped for only half the time I've had them. So three years later, they still have some blue.
i wear my 2011 metallic 5s pretty often. no wrap, no nothing and mine are good. not still blue but not piss yellow or anything. still very nice and clean

i got it in my cart on hannon, but forget that $253 after shipping ............

Back
Top Bottom