JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

I can't wait to see what people start doing to customize these joints.

Already have minor idea on mine... Going to be simple job. Paint green red or white, and add a little touch of red on the midsoles.

Last edited:
Already have minor idea on mine... Going to be simple job. Paint green red or white, and add a little touch of red on the midsoles.
Post some pics when you finish them 
pimp.gif

it was charging me 151 pounds~ $253 usd
I might have bowed out too, shipping must be higher based on your address in the US.

No, he was just viewing the GBP page and didn't click the dollar symbol. Which will show you the price on the site with VAT removed. If he made the order his actual total would come out with the 18.333333% VAT removed.

No, he was just viewing the GBP page and didn't click the dollar symbol. Which will show you the price on the site with VAT removed. If he made the order his actual total would come out with the 18.333333% VAT removed.

Last edited:
just something I noticed, if a store says they are doing tickets at 5 why would you go at 5 to get the tickets(like you were planning on doing)?
Wouldn't it make sense to go at least a few hours in advance?

Granted i wouldn't have waited until 5, but i wasn't planning on going there two hours early either. My decision to call ahead basically saved my *****.

Goodluck to those getting these tomorrow
ohwell.gif
 I'm passing on these (got too many red J's already) waiting on the red suede 14s next
happy.gif

End went live and nerds didn't get all the pairs hours before. Pretty smooth release to get a few pairs on there for. $186 shipped and they'll be here Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom