Jordan 13 "Chinese Singles Day" - Nov. 11?

king-homer-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

People wonder why this board went down [emoji]128514[/emoji]
$287 it is

People wonder why this board went down [emoji]128514[/emoji]
$287 it is
yeah your right,

people are lazy these days and don't wanna do the work, so they blame others for not giving them handouts.

NT has gone down the drain

laugh.gif

yeah your right,

people are lazy these days and don't wanna do the work, so they blame others for not giving them handouts.

NT has gone down the drain
:lol:

What happened to the raab I used to know [emoji]128514[/emoji]

J/K man all good I just couldn't get the Nike HK verification text. Could possibly search for virtual number services but then I'm doing to much for these lol. Post some pics if you get them in hand next week [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
What happened to the raab I used to know [emoji]128514[/emoji]

J/K man all good I just couldn't get the Nike HK verification text. Could possibly search for virtual number services but then I'm doing to much for these lol. Post some pics if you get them in hand next week [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Diff Raab 

Diff Day

Man that was 2 years ago??  
laugh.gif

Spoke to my relatives in Hk and will most likely pick a size 9 red. They went the Nike Soho and no one Had stock.
Will Know later. What's the resell these ? Hoping to use it to trade for 1 -banned not really into 3 .. anyone

Last edited:
Spoke to my relatives in Hk and will most likely pick a size 9 red. They went the Nike Soho and no one Had stock.
Will Know later. What's the resell these ? Hoping to use it to trade for 1 -banned not really into 3 .. anyone

Seen in stock for 257 and the highest I've seen in stock is 300

Not sure if you can read chinese, but on the Nike Hong Kong website, it stated "僅於官網獨家發售", which means "only sold on Nike official website", so your relatives won't find them at any Nike shop... Tell them to buy online (need to open a Nike account thru), shipping within Hong King is free.

Not sure if you can read chinese, but on the Nike Hong Kong website, it stated "僅於官網獨家發售", which means "only sold on Nike official website", so your relatives won't find them at any Nike shop... Tell them to buy online (need to open a Nike account thru), shipping within Hong King is free.
Yea thanks, but will have a cousin take care if that's .. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Paid $315 shipped for a size 13.

Haven't received them yet but I should have them by end of week.

without them fruity hearts the shoe looks alot better

now i want a pair is there a legit site to buy from ?

Check twitter a lot of folks selling for around $300-320 shipped. I can link u up with the guy I copped from just lmk.
I paid $510 shipped and invoiced for men's and bae size.

Back
Top Bottom