JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

As a guitar player for 17+ years I would recommend buying a Mexican Strat and saving you nickles and dimes on what you would pay for an American one. I have owned both and I used to gig with my Mexican strat. I play ESP/LTD now but... I thought I would try to help a fellow musician. 

Nice! Yeah I've been playing for about 13 years myself (acoustic, primarily). I never played in a band but I did get good enough to tutor for $ (granted my lessons were only $20/hr.). I actually own a 2007 Agile LP that I bought new 10 years ago in college but I've honestly always wanted a Strat but I couldn't afford even a MIM one back then (and I didn't want to buy a Squire).

jesus my package got stolen smfh man
Feel your payne bro...

My SNKRS app pair got snatched up too and they are sold out in my size 
mean.gif

Nice! Yeah I've been playing for about 13 years myself (acoustic, primarily). I never played in a band but I did get good enough to tutor for $ (granted my lessons were only $20/hr.). I actually own a 2007 Agile LP that I bought new 10 years ago in college but I've honestly always wanted a Strat but I couldn't afford even a MIM one back then (and I didn't want to buy a Squire).
Yeah Squires are kind of bunk. I know the fender shop in Mexico is only like 40 miles past the California border. The upper end of American strats are made with better wood but you wouldnt be disappointed with a Mexico one

I returned my shoe. I can't do it. Its a nice looking shoe I just cant wear these. I got them for $148 it was great deal but this shoe just doesn't look good on me. Not my taste. A little girly maybe idk.  Also anyone that uses ebates and if you don't you should check it out. Ebates/Nike is giving back 12% from your purchases. 

I placed an order yesterday at kicks usa from there restock and haven't received any confirmation smh

Kicks can be slow to update. I used PayPal on one transaction and got a shipping confirmation after the package delivered. When I login in and use my account it seems to update info better than being a guest

Got shipping confirmation from Finishline yesterday and of course nothing has been updated on the status. Idk why I even order from there...

Got shipping confirmation from Finishline yesterday and of course nothing has been updated on the status. Idk why I even order from there...

It's cuz they use that surepost garbage
Expect delivery in 7-14 business days lol

@hiphopsays thanks again man, the peace of mind pre release was a great thing.

And these are far better than a $110 shoe. Of course anyone would be happy to only pay that and 175 is very steep but they are in no way disappointing at all

Hey y'all is a "used like maybe 50-100 times used" 72-10 worth trading for a DS UNC low? Also, how is the sizing on these?

Back
Top Bottom