Possible trade in the works:
Jams for UNC lows...both DS

I already know what Imma do...wwyd?

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Buy both 
smokin.gif

if i had to choose tho, it would be jams

Last edited:
I don't hate the Legend Blue 11 at all in fact I regret selling my pair and would take a size 12 easily. One of my favorite shoes of all time and arguably my favorite 11 ever since Antawn used to rock them in college

Found a finishline that still has my size and will let me use my $20 rewards. I might pull the trigger. $155 for lows is better than $175 ($167 after tax)

O yeah i forgot to mention that ndc added a return label with my full price pair, but didn't add one with my discounted pair

they knew the deal lol

O yeah i forgot to mention that ndc added a return label with my full price pair, but didn't add one with my discounted pair

they knew the deal lol

Lol that's funny...im almost home. I'll see if I got a return label. Dont matter though, the worst pair goin back to FTL

I just pulled the trigger... When times were hard back in college I sold my only pair of 11s to make ends meet. Since these weren't that sought after it made buying a little bit easier.

Found a finishline that still has my size and will let me use my $20 rewards. I might pull the trigger. $155 for lows is better than $175 ($167 after tax)
Im in the same boat, except mine would be $170 out the door.

My lady had her 2nd pair arrive today. She's in love. I'm in love with getting them for around 110.
Just noticed how it's a squishy plastic/rubber piece when the carbon fiber plate would be in men's sizing.

View media item 2410875

Put them joints on one time, and it will help you make up your mind 
smokin.gif

a whole bunch of sizes back 
smokin.gif

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-jordan-11-retro-low-mens-shoe/pid-11396455/pgid-11643343
As a guitar player for 17+ years I would recommend buying a Mexican Strat and saving you nickles and dimes on what you would pay for an American one. I have owned both and I used to gig with my Mexican strat. I play ESP/LTD now but... I thought I would try to help a fellow musician. 

Back
Top Bottom