Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Here is a shot. Though the true red color doesn't seem to come through.

1z17Vx2KB7Z4XnqSrLd1MGNYQI2E6YeR91wZEWxcVksLM8FqRSTcaMoJBfzMZZR_fgXSWmDUBx7D3XslIet9HeWX0hoDFpYAmzL1SKz_8xRLPwQu7za4Etpy00SOtKbLP6LPLqu133-tI6xsutbIr1BD7heE0MoHtosB7ut8upCv6orxOqUNa5RSuhU_QeEsUa9MOB_x62PVmusgMtghgdOVCIziTWwuJYsvTRyND5lxtPT8stg3k90QKhW1o2PzVYHMUhqmRjPkpiw9W3-JcPXNtfSnwBrm_ztyJKiZ228kWN8AESTIYfngO-aQk0d3XHZ_BcAZxB4RTQbHQtI087S9LT4j8vhGnP5_YsStWECJf2YYL4uYtI__EiCyTYu-F3IgmqvHu07H8zcwBd7UcSTOTy3GP8-LFVDoD4WDyx_ysiYmrlfT92-jMcfISBrJhDfTvUpx0JRSeDN8s1Ihb0FwvIBv8xPNg7WyKO3m_spGqKqUDEaWIa1fD-CqnyiUMBchzxiMHW_51HaJVzRiunhI2f-nn2aDutrSNYHbOrY_CaPJrH2UwWlzDsb15UQRg95X1Q6q5OBQxW3qk4QdQeEMi6dQKXW9NqJpZ19mFpw=w2324-h1309-no

Like dudes don't even post any pickups of the sneaker they copped in here anymore. All the do is either complain about the quality, availability, or hypebeast. Some of y'all are wild aggy.

Yo, somebody help me out please. How come every time I hit the "camera" button when trying to post a pic, my pics in my gallery never load? I've been going to TinyPic to host my pics. Got me feeling like it's '08 SMH...

10wqjwm.jpg

Nike.com early release order came in today. Im located in Socal just in case you're wondering.

Yo, somebody help me out please. How come every time I hit the "camera" button when trying to post a pic, my pics in my gallery never load? I've been going to TinyPic to host my pics. Got me feeling like it's '08 SMH...

10wqjwm.jpg

What size you need for a double up.. I know youre a big size so they might be gone but I think a few euro sites still have them. Also.. dont click the camera thing.. its the option for coders or something :lol: click on upload a file next to "post reply" .. way easier.

Like dudes don't even post any pickups of the sneaker they copped in here anymore. All the do is either complain about the quality, availability, or hypebeast. Some of y'all are wild aggy.

Exactly boss. Like I said, I love NT but c'mon man, enough of this crap.

Yup

same people coming to say the same thing over and over too lol

It never fails, I swear SMH...

What size you need for a double up.. I know youre a big size so they might be gone but I think a few euro sites still have them. Also.. dont click the camera thing.. its the option for coders or something :lol: click on upload a file next to "post reply" .. way easier.

Welp, I'm a moron lol. Thank you sir!!!

And it's not that I can't double up as in I didn't have access to, it's that my funds are about to be wiped out this week with a couple of big purchases...one HUGE purchase in particular...

i get that
buy why do u feel the need to flex a pair of shoes???
im not getting at u or anything
i legitimately would like to know
and get some understanding
please explain THAT part to me so i can know

I don’t even have an IG so I’m going to try and answer this as best as I can.. So I think flexing on IG helps establish social media presence as a serious sneakerhead/collector. You’re right that it shouldn’t matter at all but some people want/need social validation via social media. Same reason YouTubers say “like, comment, subscribe” but I think they get a little more leeway as social media validation can actually lead to increased views which obviously leads to $. Resellers often flex on places like IG to sell ATC services as well, so there actually is an economic incentive to do this but I think the vast majority of people who flex on IG are people who do it for social reasons.

I live in San Antonio, but my niece in Houston called me Saturday asking if I could find her a pair over here.
Full family sizing...sold out.
Happy that those who wanted these didn't have too much problems.
I did read where they were exchanging slugs in Portland, OR. though.

Last edited:
dudes really in here trying to say JB should make 11s using ferragamo type patent leather ? :smh: half those dudes are the same ones trying to wait it out until jordans go on discount and they can cop under retail.

but if JB did that, theres a 1 million% guarantee that the shoes see a big price hike. then those same dudes who were begging for designer quality will be moaning about the matching pricetag.

people will never be happy.

imo, quality on these red 11s is fine. im not saying OMG SUPER NIIIICE, but im also not saying OMG QUALITY IS TURRRIBLE.

People are acting as if the athletic shoe market is full of a bunch of companies making designer quality shoes and selling them for $200.

And it's not that I can't double up as in I didn't have access to, it's that my funds are about to be wiped out this week with a couple of big purchases...one HUGE purchase in particular...

Copy.. and the same thing happened to me when NT first made the switch lol.

And on your computer you can just drag and drop your image into the text field.

Back
Top Bottom