Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Neither have I or my Space Jams

I'm yet to wear my Legend Blues/Columbias (x2 pairs), 72-10s, Space Jams (x3 pairs), and WL82s. I probably should just move some of those pairs but I don't need the money and I honestly enjoy collecting a lot of Js more than I like wearing them so it is what it is.

I doubled up on these, 1 pair from NDC and picked one up locally. Still a little unsure about these. I thought they looked amazing in hand and all but once I tossed them on I thought Dayum that’s a lot of red.

I’ve owned tons of all red shoes in the past (first being those all red hyperflights from around 2000 haha) but I guess it’s just because it’s an all red 11. I’m sure they will grow on me a bit

View attachment 2020458
035E8CD2-1BA1-4A3B-8BFF-7EB2985A04E7.jpeg
No offense but dude you're buggin...that shoe looks dope on your foot!

Buying up all the stock and never even stepping foot in them...
Y'all weird, lol.

I've never doubled up on a pair of sneakers before and I can't imagine wearing these enough that it'll be worth it.

When was the last time an 11 release was a resale moneymaker on/around RD? I don't think even Space Jam resale was that much right after release, and those were the most hyped 11s in years.

Didn't Nike say that it was their best selling release ever? There must still be tons of them floating around.

Didn't Nike say that it was their best selling release ever? There must still be tons of them floating around.

You are correct! I think it was one of the rare cases where there was enough stock to pretty much sellout at retail on release day but also enough to keep resale relatively low. I remember the 2009 retro and how many people were furious when they struck out on those (which were garbage quality compared to the 2016s).

I doubled up on these, 1 pair from NDC and picked one up locally. Still a little unsure about these. I thought they looked amazing in hand and all but once I tossed them on I thought Dayum that’s a lot of red.

I’ve owned tons of all red shoes in the past (first being those all red hyperflights from around 2000 haha) but I guess it’s just because it’s an all red 11. I’m sure they will grow on me a bit more.

View attachment 2020458
:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

I’ve owned tons of all red shoes in the past (first being those all red hyperflights from around 2000 haha) but I guess it’s just because it’s an all red 11. I’m sure they will grow on me a bit more.

View attachment 2020458

Dude they look awesome.

View attachment 2020458
just get a sharpie and color dem black if its too much red :lol:

You are correct! I think it was one of the rare cases where there was enough stock to pretty much sellout at retail on release day but also enough to keep resale relatively low. I remember the 2009 retro and how many people were furious when they struck out on those (which were garbage quality compared to the 2016s).
The 09's were a disgrace. Those looked like fakes.

You are correct!! I loved that the 2016 45 PE were so easily accessible. I can only hope the 2018 concord 11 is the same if not more.

Your right about the 2009 being tougher to snag....anything from 2008-2014 were terrible shape wise when it came to 11s...that low patent leather broke my heart lmao.

Back
Top Bottom