Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Did these sit in nyc big chain stores ?

You can still get them for $20-$30 over retail, worst case. Pretty much resale busts, even though they sold out.

If you can wait, I would recommend waiting as there will be restocks, etc. that will drive the price down even further, even if you don’t land a retail pair via restock.

theyve restocked a bunch of times today at a few sites. more comming im sure. just gotta be on ya game.

You can still get them for $20-$30 over retail, worst case. Pretty much resale busts, even though they sold out.

If you can wait, I would recommend waiting as there will be restocks, etc. that will drive the price down even further, even if you don’t land a retail pair via restock.

he already has a pair. he just likes to ask this question after releases :lol:

The validation whether people like a sneaker if it actually sales out or not baffles me :smh:

Some even return pairs if they’re still readily available and say they no longer like them :lol:

I guess it’s just some human nature to feel like one must have what everyone else does :ohwell:

I was trying to give the locals a heads up.

I bought pairs at 10:30 am and they still had a FSR.

UPS didn't get them their packages in time so they only had GS sizes to raffle on the app and did FCFS Sunday into today.

Call and they might still have sizes.

Footaction at the same spot had 10.5-12 last night, but sold out this morning.

Been looking at these all weekend, glad I doubled up. These will probably get more wear than any of my other 11s

I doubled up on these, 1 pair from NDC and picked one up locally. Still a little unsure about these. I thought they looked amazing in hand and all but once I tossed them on I thought Dayum that’s a lot of red.

I’ve owned tons of all red shoes in the past (first being those all red hyperflights from around 2000 haha) but I guess it’s just because it’s an all red 11. I’m sure they will grow on me a bit more.

View attachment 2020458
035E8CD2-1BA1-4A3B-8BFF-7EB2985A04E7.jpeg

The validation whether people like a sneaker if it actually sales out or not baffles me :smh:

Some even return pairs if they’re still readily available and say they no longer like them :lol:

I guess it’s just some human nature to feel like one must have what everyone else does :ohwell:

I guarantee you most of the people returning pairs are resellers (and bad ones at that).

It's pretty obvious that there is no money to be made off of these, at least for now.

When was the last time an 11 release was a resale moneymaker on/around RD? I don't think even Space Jam resale was that much right after release, and those were the most hyped 11s in years.

i got a pair already just wanted to know how these sold

Back
Top Bottom