Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

What's a good price for black pair 8-9/10?
For a worn pair, I think $280-$320.  For me, 8/10 has some heal drag and MAYBE some paint scuff , but overall still has most of the paint.  If they are distressed a lot, but you like the design, I would value them on the higher end of my range.  I got a DS pair for  $295 shipped via ebay auction.  

When I price check, I go to Ebay, and check the "Sold" listings (Auctions) of the sneakers.  That will give you a little bit of a gauge on the market.

THESE  for example were worn 4x and swere bid up to $205.

THESE  are DS, and were bid up to $325

I think the market value is still kind of all over the place, but you can get a good deal if you're patient.  I definitely think you can find Black LM's on Ebay for less than the Buy It Now prices.  

For a worn pair, I think $280-$320.  For me, 8/10 has some heal drag and MAYBE some paint scuff , but overall still has most of the paint.  If they are distressed a lot, but you like the design, I would value them on the higher end of my range.  I got a DS pair for  $295 shipped via ebay auction.  

When I price check, I go to Ebay, and check the "Sold" listings (Auctions) of the sneakers.  That will give you a little bit of a gauge on the market.

THESE  for example were worn 4x and swere bid up to $205.

THESE  are DS, and were bid up to $325

I think the market value is still kind of all over the place, but you can get a good deal if you're patient.  I definitely think you can find Black LM's on Ebay for less than the Buy It Now prices.  
I wouldn't take the first ones that went for 205 as a good example since the owner removed the paint already.

I just picked up a DS pair for $300.00 shipped.   

I wouldn't take the first ones that went for 205 as a good example since the owner removed the paint already.
I agree.  The main reason I posted them was because they were only worn 4 times.  Under normal circumstances, Something worn 4 times could PADS and be 9/10, but without the paint drops it to 6/10 in my book.  If the way they distressed them appealed to you, a person could justify paying a little bit of a resale price.  

Bottom line, the seller setting the prices at $350-$400 is going to have to wait a while, because there are enough people willing to sell for cheaper.  Especially if they bought them just to flip.  You just have to be patient.  

Still want another black pair. I paid $600 a couple days before release to secure my set. Hopefully I find a black pair for under $300.

Good luck my g I've been lookin for another for under 3 by me but these jeters n nyc ones r stopping me right now

Ordered my first pair this weekend. Waiting like a kid on Christmas for them to come in. I purchased the white pair in a sz 13 for 285. I missed out on release date so I finally took the plunge and bought from a reseller. [emoji]127917[/emoji][emoji]127917[/emoji][emoji]127917[/emoji][emoji]127917[/emoji][emoji]127917[/emoji][emoji]127917[/emoji][emoji]127917[/emoji][emoji]127917[/emoji][emoji]127917[/emoji][emoji]127917[/emoji][emoji]127917[/emoji][emoji]127917[/emoji][emoji]127917[/emoji][emoji]127917[/emoji][emoji]127917[/emoji][emoji]127917[/emoji][emoji]127917[/emoji]

Can anyone tell me how these run size wise heard they run kinda big. Just want to make sure before I drop 320 on a 10.5

Can anyone tell me how these run size wise heard they run kinda big. Just want to make sure before I drop 320 on a 10.5

Just a tad wider then other ones I believe I wear an 11.5 as my true size but ones I wear a twelve because of width these I can fit an 11.5 comfortably

Thanks man appreciate it repped @hadowajp

Not a problem my man

Also it could just be that the leather is much softer so it can stretch a bit my banneds are an 11 and I wear them from time to time for short periods without the insoles (need to get some frees for an insole transplant)

Ok now u just tryin to flex bringin up the banned 1s, lol that sweet u got em tho. I just ordered my pair them cant wait to get them on now

Haha they weren't a difficult cop from the outlet, was able to get in line three times almost zero hype till last year before royals they could be had for 300

So no need to flex I've just been wearing ones a long time as I stated in the Og thread I used to get clowned in high school for wearing 01's crazy to see how it's come around in the last year and a half

Hey guys,

Just want to be sure there are no fake pairs of these that are in the market. I'm bidding on an ebay pair that's an all white sz 10 brand new, but there is no recept. The seller has 100% feedback on his reviews though. Am I good to go??

Hey guys,

Just want to be sure there are no fake pairs of these that are in the market. I'm bidding on an ebay pair that's an all white sz 10 brand new, but there is no recept. The seller has 100% feedback on his reviews though. Am I good to go??
I haven't seen any reps of these, and I don't think there ever will be. You're A-OK

Back
Top Bottom