Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Put some waxed laces on my white LM's. Tried this look, but I think I'm going back to the single color per show. Either way, I love the wax lace look.

Let me know what you guys think.

369RHtW

wish i could see some fully distrssed mis matched on feet pics tbh, cuz im just gonna use these as beaters and ball shoes lol if i copped

Un DS'd one of my black pairs of these over the weekend, I forgot how nice the material is on these....loving them!

These are great for me to wear when I take my daughter to the playground. I can crawl around, climb, etc and not worry about it....while still rocking a great pair of J's! 

How on earth do y'all walk? I've worn my black pair 20+ times (lots of walking, stairs, concrete, etc), and I still have 100% stars and zero heel drag.

How on earth do y'all walk? I've worn my black pair 20+ times (lots of walking, stairs, concrete, etc), and I still have 100% stars and zero heel drag.

I walked 15kms a day over 3 weeks in Europe and there's def stars missing on mine lol

my black pair is pretty beat. i'm down to the white on the left heel and the midsole is pretty dirty. any tips on how to get that white shining again? i used jason markk but didn't clean it up that great.

because of this, i can't really hate on people fake-distressing their pairs. i'm getting decent fades on the uppers but by the time i get em where i want em, the rest of the sneaker is gonna be shot :x

Back
Top Bottom