Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

on the lookout for 9.5 and 10 

rifla was saying right now the people who make replicas don't have the technology to make fakes of these

on the lookout for 9.5 and 10 

rifla was saying right now the people who make replicas don't have the technology to make fakes of these
maybe not as well as the contracted factories but they certainly will rep anything

Fakes of these would be just the black one with blue hits or red hits. In person it'd be easy to tell though

Last edited:
Dont worry they could do fakes, even the paint. They would definitely be off but what fakes aren't.

Are there good fakes of banned 1s? No because of the high quality.
Just like there won't be any fakes of these. Royals and Breds your talkin different quality for sure.

Last edited:
Are there good fakes of banned 1s? No because of the high quality.
Just like there won't be any fakes of these. Royals and Breds your talkin different quality for sure.

This quality is the reason no fakes exist

theres a difference between fakes and gm pairs though

Don't really want to start this discussion but no there is not unauthorized is unauthorized that means fake

So naive, just because a retail pair is of a better quality doesn't mean they won't rep it. They will literally rep anything.

Plus if they're putting paint over a base red/blue then they'd  probably be even lazier at reproducing it.

UA is fake  yet often uses the same materials as legits, but still always has huge errors.

There are NO LM SB fakes but it is yet to see whether there will be.

Do these look normal to you guys?? Look at the bred and how it is shifted slightly to the left. I placed a bid on ebay for them, but not I am concerned, and I don't want to spend that kind of money of they are not right..View media item 1195569

Back
Top Bottom