Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Just completed my set today. Paid more than I wanted but had to have these. The leather is just butter
How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking and what size? What's the true ballpark for black Lm's 10/10.5/11 right now? All I see on the bay is 350 but they're not moving. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

300 shipped for black, 270 shipped for white both size 11 DS. I always offered to go through paypal for a discount. I'm in St. Louis and there were 0 pairs for sale in my size locally lol. Had to resort to drastic measures lol

300 shipped for black, 270 shipped for white both size 11 DS. I always offered to go through paypal for a discount. I'm in St. Louis and there were 0 pairs for sale in my size locally lol. Had to resort to drastic measures lol
Thanks man. I appreciate the info. 

Can anyone plz help me with this?  What did yall use to wipe off the paint, i bought some foam ish shoe cleaner they dont work well, what should i get to wipe them paint off?

I also heard that Waterproof spray such as the ones at footlocker/footaction work and aren't as abrasive as alcohol/acetone

Nothing much you can really do if dude pays with a credit card and files a chargeback.

Yup signature confirmation... proof of delivery and you are protected against any "unauthorized" or "not received" charges filed with CC

Haven't posted in a while, been busy with school starting up.

Still been wearing these all the time, with only the inside swooshes slightly exposed. 

Decided tonight it was time for some change 
smokin.gif

I'll have to get some more pics in the daylight. Super happy with how they look 
smokin.gif

^^ Looks good. The paint holds up VERY well. I've been wearing my white LM's riding my motorcycle almost everyday and they still look brand new. I almost want to remove some paint because I have two white pairs. But I also hope my black pair remains black for as long as they can; as well as my other white pair.

I just got a  white pair for a pretty good price and they were just shipped this morning. Supposed to arrive on wednesday. Beyond excited but not quite sure what to do with them. I guess I'm just going to wear them casually and once I get bored of that take some paint off.

Didn't like the LM's when previewed & when they released.

Once I started seeing them on feet though, MAN.

On the hunt for a white pair now 
mean.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Dam I haven't worn my black pair for about a month cause they weren't getting no wear n tear but tomorrow night I plan on gettin a little to wild to sacrifice a pair of lms to wear might b a torturous night on kicks just gonna have to break out a usual night out pair of dunks

Back
Top Bottom