Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

@retro707 has a ds sz11 set for 599 shipped for anyone looking. I assumed he was in the states.

Because some missed out on the other releases and didn't wanna fork over several hundred dollars, some just like the bred royal colorway, some don't care for walking around with two different shoes, or some didnt want to wait for the paint to come off by itself.

There's plenty of logical reasons if you think about it.

He was talking bout strippin all the paint, not some. Ppl did it too pretend they had royals or breds. Its obvious. Even if i didnt have both i wouldnt

I know what he's talking about. Who cares tho, we grown men. Enjoy your pair and don't worry bout the next. Dudes can be setting their pairs on fire or painting them yellow for all I care.

tbh, i dont see why people would cop these without the intention of stripping them. Unless youre 15 and posting a shoe waywt, theres no good reason for wearing different colored shoes.

Last edited:
tbh, i dont see why people would cop these without the intention of stripping them. Unless youre 15 and posting a shoe waywt, theres no good reason for wearing different colored shoes.
95% of people won't notice you're wearing mismatched shoes.

Most people don't care whats on your feet

Looking for a 10.5/11 in the first AJ1 x SB collab, missing out on that link posted earlier but glad a NT'er got it. Whats the going rate on a DS pair of those bad boys? any connects?!

took my set down and decided to keep them. lmao, @ people paying 650+ and mine sat on the classifieds for 599

i had the set available for $560 shipped for a while and no one bit with the exception of 1 flaker. in retrospect im glad no one had the money to buy em

I am not one to double up on shoes but the lm is the only shoe I will double up on both white and black but only wen the time is right no one selling them in nyc for a decent price... Still haven't even worn my whites yet

double up on the set is a must. Glad i did it when the prices were flexible. Now it is looking at $650 plus and even more depending on size

shoewolf at the jason markks store in la told me to use acetone to remove the paint of his lance mounains 

dont use regular nail polish remover go to a beauty store and purchase acetone 

Someone in a local FB group has a ds pair of white lms size 13 for $240. Not sure if he'd ship, but if anyone wants the info PM me.

Last edited:
Just completed my set today. Paid more than I wanted but had to have these. The leather is just butter

Back
Top Bottom