Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Sorry if someone posted already but has anyone done a white sb lace swap in the white lances ?

I actually put white flat laces in the white pair to give a AJ 1 feel, and kept the black SB laces in the black pair to give a SB feel. Theres so many lace options you can do with these, add that to the paint gimmick and the different looks you can have with these are limitless. :D

Last edited:
Was in SoHo all day yesterday. Man do these turn heads like nothing else I've ever seen. People were walking up to me on the street asking me about them. The two best were a Flightclub employee and the bouncer at the Tiffany store 
laugh.gif

Only saw one other pair at the NikeLab store on Mercer, which surprised me. Seems like not a lot of people are wearing them, or there just isn't many out there.

Was in SoHo all day yesterday. Man do these turn heads like nothing else I've ever seen. People were walking up to me on the street asking me about them. The two best were a Flightclub employee and the bouncer at the Tiffany store :lol:

Only saw one other pair at the NikeLab store on Mercer, which surprised me. Seems like not a lot of people are wearing them, or there just isn't many out there.

View media item 1180300
Mine didn't get much notice at Manhattan. Or maybe the streets where to crowded for me to notice hehe.

Hey you guys!! I already have a pair black pair sz 10 that I got for retail when they came out, but I need the white pair now with the same size to match the set. How much am I looking at paying??

I ONLY LOVED ONE COLOR WAY THE original one that got JOrdan and Nike in trouble....great find hopefully something comes out with no jordan signs on it...justt NIKE

Seen a white pair in my size for 360.. Good deal.?
That seems a bit high.  I usually check how much stuff has sold for on Ebay (not what they are listed for) to gauge the market.  I just got a white pair with mismatched soles for $265 flat. The red sneaker has a blue sole, and the blue has a red sole.  On ebay, most of the "Sold" listings are at around $260-$350.

That seems a bit high.  I usually check how much stuff has sold for on Ebay (not what they are listed for) to gauge the market.  I just got a white pair with mismatched soles for $265 flat. The red sneaker has a blue sole, and the blue has a red sole.  On ebay, most of the "Sold" listings are at around $260-$350.

View media item 1182596
Wtf? Has that been seen before? :lol:

I have never seen them before I saw the Ebay listing, but people have mentioned that they are out there.  Some said that they were on ebay when they sneakers first came out, but I don't ever remember seeing any other swapped sole LM's  Unfortunately, I am now looking out for a black pair with swapped soles....My wallet is going to kill me. 

Wore both blue laces on my white pair to rock with my Andrew Luck jersey! I also doubled up on the black pair last week, $250 shipped with the conversion from a skate shop in France!! Couldn't pass up the price, above looking for another DS white pair View media item 1182878

I've seen the mismatched pairs posted b4 there out there and I Woodnt mind a set if anyone has any leads on those feel free to pm me

Back
Top Bottom