Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Hope my order went through... Been 24 hours and I'm going crazy but keeping my fingers crossed ..
Maybe (probably) a dumb question, but will MEG also get those that did not use a bot? I was able to get a pair - white - but mine still says preparing to ship.
On another note, when I got the Hacky sack lows, they didn't show shipped until Tuesday.
I've heard of a few instances where meg got users who didn't bot, but it does not happen very often
again if you have not been cancelled by now,, your good...  pairs typically dont start shipping until late monday/ tuesday... a few members get updated shipping day of..  so just relax pairs are ok.. 

they main reason nike went to the new captcha, is to eliminate the need for MEG..

I found some size 10 for retail plus shipping locally ...

Should I grab them and try to find a trade for my size 11.5-12 or should I wait for a steal on these...?

Trades aint easy my way since I live in Europe ...

NT brethren , please elaborate....

Your opinions are valued.

Retail + shipping? Just grab them bruh. Although you may rustle a few jimmies in here for copping them even though they're not your size :lol:.

A lot of people grabbed any size, hoping for a potential swap. Who knows... you might find a willing party in here.

Last edited:
Retail + shipping? Just grab them bruh. Although you may rustle a few jimmies in here for grabbing them even though they're not your size :lol:.

A lot of people grabbed any size, hoping for a potential swap. Who knows... you might find a willing party in here.

Thanks for the insight fam....

Appreciated , I m still hesitant though...Trades arent easy when you are overseas

yeah, id say grab them because there's  tons of people that just grabbed  what ever size to do the same thing you're trying to do so there's swaps out there... but like you said you're over seas so that's the only thing that might be a problem..  

if you decide not to do it tho  i'm here 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
yeah, id say grab them because there's  tons of people that just grabbed  what ever size to do the samne thing you're trying to do so there's swaps out there... but like you said you're over seas so that's the only thing that might be a problem..  

if you decide not to do it tho  i'm here :nerd:

Thanks bruh , I ll keep you in mind.

man, that pic with the flat white laces got me feelin more salty now than when i got my cancellation emails. should i just drop $280?

man, that pic with the flat white laces got me feelin more salty now than when i got my cancellation emails. should i just drop $280?
if you can wait it out about 2 weeks when the hype on these SB's die a little bit you could get a better deal for 'em

is it really true that the leather on the LM pairs are on PAR with the AJ 1 Banned?

please would you be able to show some close up pics

thank you.

With all these pairs you guys are posting I really want a pair so bad now, I just can't stop looking at them. I think my best chance is to look for some skateshop that still have them.

These joints are fuego grizz no lie ,leather on them is amazing I paid 280 no regrets and you know how i do never spent more than that 190 on any of my ones DO IT
i believe you man, but i set my limit all ready for these or ill just move on... 

With all these pairs you guys are posting I really want a pair so bad now, I just can't stop looking at them. I think my best chance is to look for some skateshop that still have them.
only chance of these being at a skateshop, is if they purposely held pairs

only chance of these being at a skateshop, is if they purposely held pairs
On my first AJxSB1 I was lucky enough to find a state around me for some unclaimed pairs, I was hoping I could do it again but my chances is so slim. Hopefully I can get em because my collection consists of 1s it would be really nice to have them

Got 2 pairs through ndc neither have shipped yet, me and my friend got extremely lucky it seems like a lot of people arent paying actual retail on them....I thought nike didn't allow upcharges

I am normally able to wait out the hype or just convince myself to don't need these but my salt level is at an all time high!! I might have to just pull the trigger and pay resellers.

The last AJ1 SB is sitting around $250 and these are head and shoulders better. Think these will come down or stay around $300-$320?

Back
Top Bottom