Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

alot of people love the somps. but i think the j1 over anything, but thats just cuz i love that shoe.

roll.gif

Very happy about finding the Premier's for retail in UK... Had to have them
smile.gif

Also love my Jordan SB's. As the green part is not leather afaik, is that chroma? Gets deep creases in the toe area but still great material...
another shoe that has to get added to the collection eventually, as well as the YOTH. 

Mm got local to drop down to 250, contemplating....probably cop them. Got one pair already on release day from my local shop at box price. 250 seems reasonable especially what everyone else is paying.

Can anyone confirm there was a 13 at there shop no place in southeast michigan had a 13 I was told Nike . Com only for 13,14?

From what I've heard from an employee, they detect if you use a service by seeing if you fall into the "post" delay window. they have no way of checking your IP address through rsvp, only when you're on the site using bots and they determine if you're getting meghed or not. As I've said before, there's anywhere from 2-5 second delay before they accept rsvps when the tweet goes out, so they "can determine manual users". It's been like that since the beginning of 2013, but rsvp services caught on lol. my theory is that that they extended said window to have a cap to detect rsvp bots and services, seeing as how people who have manually won have been barred from purchasing launch product as well

ya doesnt seem like an exact science, but there are dudes who have personal rsvp bots, which is probably their thinking in denying those who "manually" rsvp'ed

Back
Top Bottom