Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

They're absolutely fire! My shadows and a buddies pair of AJxSB's that he picked up on release day. That green is trippy. All different tones depending on the light and shadow. In the low light it looks black, natural light that green, and bright lights like flash, metallic silver! Daaamn... Feels kind of rubbery, but not in a bad way. Real nice matted look and finish overall on them though. Love the details. Got my tracking from SM, can't wait for my pair to drop at the door step friday!

Last edited:
Just arrived today from SH.
pimp.gif

xkulqe.jpg

Second pair scheduled to arrive Saturday.
jeez stop with the pics , makes it so harder to resist coping em >.> 

jk dope shoe grats man 

Damn! rsvp service?!

rsvpsnatcher

ebay is a joke. if you don't have a lot of feedback people straight up wont buy your stuff at market value. I put up an auction for my Jordan futures with a reserve and highest bid I got was 313 :smh: I paid more for them then that :smh:

i stopped messing with auctions a long time ago and just do fixed price

i used to put PP $XXX, but got busted a couple times

Now im just adding MSG ME 4 Discount in my titles

Hoping that I don't get banned from eBay for circumventing fees lol. Sold about $4-$500 worth of fitted hats through paypal instead of the bay when I had them listed. Only time will tell hahaha.

first i used to get warnings

this past weekend i got hit with a 3 day lock on selling items

im bout to start a big cartel :lol:

what do you guys do when someone bids on something and doesn't pay?

someone won a bid on something I was selling and never paid and never responded to my emails

i opened up a dispute 2 days later and now have to wait til the 21st to close the case

is there anyway around this without losing final value fees cause its dumb to be waiting a whole week

someone won a bid on something I was selling and never paid and never responded to my emails

i opened up a dispute 2 days later and now have to wait til the 21st to close the case

is there anyway around this without losing final value fees cause its dumb to be waiting a whole week
you wait the 7 days or whatever and with no response, you'll get the fee refunded

NikeDallas banned a lot of people they said were using bots to RSVP for shoes

NTNY did a warning, and they didnt say, but read they will ban you if you do it again

on twitter i read you need to get through manually to take your name off the blacklist

i always do immediate pay so you dont deal with this stuff

they make you wait to see if the other party responds, but usually you have to wait the 7 day waiting period

NTNY did a warning, and they didnt say, but read they will ban you if you do it again

on twitter i read you need to get through manually to take your name off the blacklist
i always do immediate pay so you dont deal with this stuff

they make you wait to see if the other party responds, but usually you have to wait the 7 day waiting period
they didn't get any warning, just straight up banned them when they came to get the bred 1s
roll.gif

Curious how niketown can prove that you used a third party service. I told outright told them that I used one when my lebron MVP wasn't there for my pickup.

Curious how niketown can prove that you used a third party service. I told outright told them that I used one when my lebron MVP wasn't there for my pickup.

bot detection service, as read on twitter

its an post rsvp process tho

either way, ill be staying away from rsvp services until more information comes to light

didn't they end up getting you your pair anyway?

I know NT Roosevelt field doesn't tolerate any foul play in RSVPs. They were asking for twitter handles and second forms of ID's since before the first rsvp bot services were available.

On a side note: I won an rsvp for KD floral for NTNY on mobile at work with limited service. Go home and legit try for SB's and fail.

Luckily my local place had secured my pair already

Not to stay on the topic but anyone else find it unusual that you need to go to the 5th floor now to do rsvp pick ups at NTNY?

think they look at timestamps and IP addresses

if you send a DM back within 1-2 seconds...it's a little fishy

didn't they end up getting you your pair anyway?

I know NT Roosevelt field doesn't tolerate any foul play in RSVPs. They were asking for twitter handles and second forms of ID's since before the first rsvp bot services were available.

On a side note: I won an rsvp for KD floral for NTNY on mobile at work with limited service. Go home and legit try for SB's and fail.

Luckily my local place had secured my pair already

asking for twitter handles is done all across niketowns, so thats nothing different

if you say you are picking up for someone else, they cant question that

i got a db10 and dbfoam at nt RF using a rsvp service

Back
Top Bottom