Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Yeah I got my MVP about a week later. They were probably too focused on their mistake to ask further about how I got the RSVP in the first place.

But I thought it said you could use your friends name on their rules page. Maybe that changed?

asking for twitter handles is done all across niketowns, so thats nothing different

if you say you are picking up for someone else, they cant question that

i got a db10 and dbfoam at nt RF using a rsvp service
Actually it is different. NTRF always asked. NTNY and 21Mercer never asked.
21M never asked for a twitter handle the 2 times ive lucked out there
This is correct

Yeah I got my MVP about a week later. They were probably too focused on their mistake to ask further about how I got the RSVP in the first place.

But I thought it said you could use your friends name on their rules page. Maybe that changed?

under Nikes rules, you are allowed to designate someone as your proxy

Dallas started a table in the back of the store for RSVP pickups
that's not too bad. 5 floors at NTNY and then wait on a line on a Saturday morning in a location where there's no parking is terrible.

I see these subtle changes their making as a good thing ultimately

From what I've heard from an employee, they detect if you use a service by seeing if you fall into the "post" delay window. they have no way of checking your IP address through rsvp, only when you're on the site using bots and they determine if you're getting meghed or not. As I've said before, there's anywhere from 2-5 second delay before they accept rsvps when the tweet goes out, so they "can determine manual users". It's been like that since the beginning of 2013, but rsvp services caught on lol. my theory is that that they extended said window to have a cap to detect rsvp bots and services, seeing as how people who have manually won have been barred from purchasing launch product as well

Just got my pair from Recess. Once again big thanks to @ddash for looking out on that number. 

Love them. Clean af and very conservative, just how I prefer my kicks. Still looking for a 9.5 for my bro. Hes a huge AJ1 lover. 
so beautiful think im going to bite the bullet on payday and add these to the rotation. 

View media item 867008
Very happy about finding the Premier's for retail in UK... Had to have them :smile:

Also love my Jordan SB's. As the green part is not leather afaik, is that chroma? Gets deep creases in the toe area but still great material...

Last edited:
From what I've heard from an employee, they detect if you use a service by seeing if you fall into the "post" delay window. they have no way of checking your IP address through rsvp, only when you're on the site using bots and they determine if you're getting meghed or not. As I've said before, there's anywhere from 2-5 second delay before they accept rsvps when the tweet goes out, so they "can determine manual users". It's been like that since the beginning of 2013, but rsvp services caught on lol. my theory is that that they extended said window to have a cap to detect rsvp bots and services, seeing as how people who have manually won have been barred from purchasing launch product as well

That would suck to win a rsvp manually and get rejected. I would pull up twitter on my mobile and show proof that I manually sent a dm.

That would suck to win a rsvp manually and get rejected. I would pull up twitter on my mobile and show proof that I manually sent a dm.
those RSVP services send from your twitter account, that would do nothing besides show them you sent a DM

No because Tiffs look better; how are these not flashy?
laugh.gif
"tiffany blue" on a dudes foot is less flashy than aj sb's ?

tiffs are dope be way flashier
No because Tiffs look better; how are these not flashy?
laugh.gif
shoes that reflect and have writing on the back are pretty flashy in their own right; dude was putting those over Tiffs bc they are an AJ1 and Dunks are "so 2006"
They dont really reflect much at all. Its opinion at the end of the day anyway. Not worth arguing over, I was in the wrong. But the Tiffs are the type of sneaker you know you would get attention over, as opposed to these which are more casual. I prefer casual colorways like these....not because of nostalgia. 

They dont really reflect much at all. Its opinion at the end of the day anyway. Not worth arguing over, I was in the wrong. But the Tiffs are the type of sneaker you know you would get attention over, as opposed to these which are more casual. I prefer casual colorways like these....not because of nostalgia. 

I def get that; I just like the Tiffs over the JB1's in this colorway

the second and third colorways def have my interest though

truth be told I would take the SOMP's over these and the Tiffs

Back
Top Bottom