Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

nthat.gif

Found a size 9.5 for 275 shipped. Pulled the trigger

So stoked!

Nice price...these are going down in price ,maybe you could snatch hem for even lower in the next days , curious to see what will happen when market dries ...

Last edited:
WHERE?
laugh.gif

Anything posted around $285 Buy It now on the bay flys with the quickness!

Nice price...these are going down in price ,maybe you could snatch hem for even lower in the next days , curious to see what will happen when market dries ...

WHERE?
laugh.gif

i have only bought kicks for resale prices twice (including this one), so i dont feel too bad about the purchase

sold a pair of tiff his for 300 shipped to go towards these

Last edited:
WHERE? :lol:

3 listings ended today for a size 12 with 290 as starting bid , and no one bidded....

Plus there are many pairs around still...

If someone's size isnt too late run around with offers on sellers...

Some will accept.

I have a pair offered at me at 160 euros(european seller) shipped my size (12) and thinking about it...

Last edited:
True. I have been watching size 13 and 14 only so maybe that's why.

3 listings ended today for a size 12 with 290 as starting bid , and no one bidded....

Some will accept.

I have a pair offered at me at 160 euros(european seller) shipped my size (12) and thinking about it...
ebay is a joke. if you don't have a lot of feedback people straight up wont buy your stuff at market value. I put up an auction for my Jordan futures with a reserve and highest bid I got was 313 :smh: I paid more for them then that :smh:

ebay is a joke. if you don't have a lot of feedback people straight up wont buy your stuff at market value. I put up an auction for my Jordan futures with a reserve and highest bid I got was 313 :smh: I paid more for them then that :smh:

It is what it is...If you thinK buyers trusting feedback is the big problem with ebay , you re in for a treat...

EBAY SUCKS.

:rofl:

Last edited:
Hoping that I don't get banned from eBay for circumventing fees lol. Sold about $4-$500 worth of fitted hats through paypal instead of the bay when I had them listed. Only time will tell hahaha.

PREACH

everytime i see an email from ebay. . .i'm like

i wonder how many times i can keep telling them my item was lost or broken
laugh.gif
lmfao bruh i got a good 20 listing like this too. they got me this morning though.. Canceled 4 auctions that were ending in 2 hrs. 
mean.gif
 couldnt even be mad. 

there was a thread about this, people have gotten banned from selling on ebay if they continued after receiving a warning

I'm deff gonna keep on doing until I get a warning. Saved like close to $100 alone this year in fees. It would be one thing if they took 10% out overall. But the 3% on top from PayPal is OD son. They straight murk you with that. The same damn company, FOH with that extra stuff. But let me chill, karma' gonna come back and bite me in the a** lol

Some will accept.

Two of those sellers sent me messages saying they could do 320 shipped...smh

With no bids come on man

Back
Top Bottom