Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

got lucky and won the raffle at my local. 
nthat.gif

gonna try to double up on NDC in the AM.

@SoleGlow322  and @classxsick  glad to see the info helped you guys cop!

With your post count and join date, Id think anyone would think you need to get out more. We went through this. I got fb on ISS and been lurkin here since 04.
lol i didnt mean it in a arrogant way. Thats just the way EVERYBODY here thinks.
What??? He joined a month ago already doe!! AND 40 posts! He does work at HoH tho........
and how am i supposed to know hes not lying ?

THIS IS THE INTERNET 
laugh.gif

lol i didnt mean it in a arrogant way. Thats just the way EVERYBODY here thinks.

THIS IS THE INTERNET 
laugh.gif

Thats fine and everything, you dont have to believe me. Whomever does trust me, just let them know i wasnt lying when I do keep my word.

And i read ur join date as 2014. Woops...1.2k posts actually aint bad. 
tired.gif
 Regardless....lemme be.

With your post count and join date, Id think anyone would think you need to get out more. We went through this. I got fb on ISS and been lurkin here since 04.

THIS IS THE INTERNET :lol:  

I can dig it. People like us do exist though. By my post count, you could say I avg'd 1 post/week.

In all actuality, I just never have news to break or share so I just sit back and appreciate all the info and knowledge provided to me. Plus, there's the whole real life thing ..
After 10 plus years of this, I'd be more than happy to give back if given the opportunity.

Does anyone know what brookly projects is going to charge? I got lucky enought to get a 9.5 at BP and and another shop at socal so stoked

Anybody got pass the payment process of Street Machine but didnt get a confirmation email?  But just a transaction ID and order #?? 

Back
Top Bottom