Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

That's why these places need to step up and wrist band folks at this point. And keep some kind of line barrier so people can't cut.

Hide IP address? what for?
because Nike UK was rerouting me to a US based nike page that said "item no longer available". meanwhile, simultaneously, people in the UK were tweeting that they were waiting to checkout. I'm sure it had to do with my IP address.

Anybody got pass the payment process of Street Machine but didnt get a confirmation email?  But just a transaction ID and order #?? 

These EU shops don't really have a super heavy internet sales department, confirmation comes after it's been physically verified, and that probably won't happen until Monday (at the earliest)

did hanon have the sb 1s?  I didn't even see em

They weren't on the release list, They got the AJKO releases though.

Last edited:

because Nike UK was rerouting me to a US based nike page that said "item no longer available". meanwhile, simultaneously, people in the UK were tweeting that they were waiting to checkout. I'm sure it had to do with my IP address.
clear cache and cookies, load uk site before links.

you also need UK payment method and address

That site was so laggy it was unbelievable....any attempt to refresh around the drop time ended your chances. If you somehow had a direct link, maybe you could get through.

so lemme get this straight just one more time....

for us US guys..

the only way to order through nike.eu is to have a European payment method and European shipping address correct?

for future releases I have a friend stationed in England who I can have ship the shoes to me...but how would I order from my computer and pay for it?

yes this is a stupid question and no I wont be hurt if it gets ignored lol

for us US guys..

the only way to order through nike.eu is to have a European payment method and European shipping address correct?

for future releases I have a friend stationed in England who I can have ship the shoes to me...but how would I order from my computer and pay for it?

You can't, the billing/bank has to be from europe, otherwise they will cancel your order and it'll take 2.5 weeks for a refund to be credited, I learned the hard way lol

for us US guys..

You can't, the billing/bank has to be from europe, otherwise they will cancel your order and it'll take 2.5 weeks for a refund to be credited, I learned the hard way lol
GIFT CARD

for us US guys..

use a VPN service 

where the links at
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom