Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

How the hell did you get pushed back? If I got there third I would go in third or better

Yah how does that happen? Someone has the balls to cut the line at the effing front?
most likely no. Friends of the first two people who "were there". Trust me I know all the games if fcfs and I would never wait all night and respect ghost spots for a limited shoe like this. I let it rock once for gr powder xs and lost out on my size :smh:

most likely no. Friends of the first two people who "were there". Trust me I know all the games if fcfs and I would never wait all night and respect ghost spots for a limited shoe like this. I let it rock once for gr powder xs and lost out on my size
mean.gif
pretty much and if you are alone, your at a lost. its pretty much shut up and take or ruin it for everybody by starting a fight you probably won't win, another reason why camping sucks

Trust me its some bs, but I talked to the dude and he agreed to let me have my size. No problems, that and I got half the line vouching for me.
5 hours in, I will have my size.

Back
Top Bottom